Deion Doesn’t Think Caleb Should Play in Chicago

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Now this is a kid with a dad problem. 😂

Appearing on SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo, Colorado head coach Deion Sanders addressed the question of the Bears drafting Williams. Deion at one point pivoted to the impact of Chicago weather on Caleb’s career.

“Let me tell you something that I have a problem with,” Deion told Russo. “And this kid can flat out play, I think he’s the best one on the board this year for sure. A kid that’s coming from California for the last couple years, right? And went to Oklahoma. That’s not terribly cold. Chicago’s cold, man. You gotta think about that kind of stuff when
you’re taking a young man. Like see, when you take a guy from Ohio State and you bring him to Chicago, OK, I could understand that. But from California to Chicago?

Someone should tell Deion where AR played his college ball.

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure there is a "warm" team in position to draft him

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doesnt matter as Lakefront Dome is coming.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Now this is a kid with a dad problem. 😂

Appearing on SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo, Colorado head coach Deion Sanders addressed the question of the Bears drafting Williams. Deion at one point pivoted to the impact of Chicago weather on Caleb’s career.

“Let me tell you something that I have a problem with,” Deion told Russo. “And this kid can flat out play, I think he’s the best one on the board this year for sure. A kid that’s coming from California for the last couple years, right? And went to Oklahoma. That’s not terribly cold. Chicago’s cold, man. You gotta think about that kind of stuff when
you’re taking a young man. Like see, when you take a guy from Ohio State and you bring him to Chicago, OK, I could understand that. But from California to Chicago?

Someone should tell Deion where AR played his college ball.
Thought he'd be bashing our excellence in drafting and developing QB's but no. He went Bear Weather.

What's next, deep vs thin?

Thanks, Prime!

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The Dome is on the way. Just 20 more years until it's completed. The Bears Way.
Hopefully Chicago has an option to pay crooked politicians their bribe money to up front in order to streamline the process.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Deion played 14 seasons in the NFL and he doesn’t know how many games were added to play 17. The guy might have CTE

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Played college ball in California and Oklahoma, and played high school ball in that tropical paradise, Washington DC.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’ll file this under who gives a shit

Bust

Liked Posts:
The Dome is on the way. Just 20 more years until it's completed. The Bears Way.

Yah, the chicago politics and the landmark rule will make it a snails pace for sure. Anyone goto a Bears game and match that up with world war 1? yah didn't think so. Stuff like that is for a museum. Time to move on, lol

The actual building on the other hand. Last 2 big ticket nfl stadiums Allegiant and SOFI took 3 and 4 years. The architects and grunts got the system down pat. Bears hired the Allegiant guys too, it's a sign boyz.