Deion Doesn’t Think Caleb Should Play in Chicago

napo55

Liked Posts:
I don't think it's really the climate that Deion (and Williams and family) are woried about.

It's the Bears reputation as where QBs go to die.

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Deion is one of the OG Divas so no shock that he is voicing one of the diva community's primary concerns about playing for a team like the Borez

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
I don't think it's really the climate that Deion (and Williams and family) are woried about.

It's the Bears reputation as where QBs go to die.
Can we at least not regurgitate misquotes?? The phrase was actually the Bears are where RECEIVERS go to die... & btw

Fuck you too Moose Muhammad

Reactions: DC

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
No one cares what fraudster coach SLIME thinks.

THUG!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Does Deion not know that global warming happened and it doesnt get that cold anymore?

I mean, come on, dang.

One Team

Liked Posts:

Now this is a kid with a dad problem. 😂

Appearing on SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo, Colorado head coach Deion Sanders addressed the question of the Bears drafting Williams. Deion at one point pivoted to the impact of Chicago weather on Caleb’s career.

“Let me tell you something that I have a problem with,” Deion told Russo. “And this kid can flat out play, I think he’s the best one on the board this year for sure. A kid that’s coming from California for the last couple years, right? And went to Oklahoma. That’s not terribly cold. Chicago’s cold, man. You gotta think about that kind of stuff when
you’re taking a young man. Like see, when you take a guy from Ohio State and you bring him to Chicago, OK, I could understand that. But from California to Chicago?

Someone should tell Deion where AR played his college ball.
This is really a bad call on Coach Prime,...surprised he went there...especially being a former player.

discplayer

Liked Posts:

Now this is a kid with a dad problem. 😂

Appearing on SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo, Colorado head coach Deion Sanders addressed the question of the Bears drafting Williams. Deion at one point pivoted to the impact of Chicago weather on Caleb’s career.

“Let me tell you something that I have a problem with,” Deion told Russo. “And this kid can flat out play, I think he’s the best one on the board this year for sure. A kid that’s coming from California for the last couple years, right? And went to Oklahoma. That’s not terribly cold. Chicago’s cold, man. You gotta think about that kind of stuff when
you’re taking a young man. Like see, when you take a guy from Ohio State and you bring him to Chicago, OK, I could understand that. But from California to Chicago?

Someone should tell Deion where AR played his college ball.
And where “the kid from Ohio State” was born, grew up AND played his HS sports and half of his college career?

And isn’t Caleb from the DC area? Winter is actually a thing there, too.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The average December temperature for Chicago is 40 degrees that's not cold. Deion needs to stop being a bitch.

Hypothetically speaking would Deion not let his son play in Kansas City under Andy Reid? Because they played their playoff game negative five degree weather.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I actually do not recall Sanders saying anything positive about Chicago ever, total bashing, except Devin Hester.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Yeah John Elway and Eli Manning were children for what they did. No wonder why they sucked and never won a Super Bowl.
I felt the same way about both of them too, especially Eli.

Who said anyone sucks? Oh, you did.

Super Bowls? Yep, never mentioned them.

When you were interviewing for jobs, did you bring your dad?

Last edited:

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deion is one of the OG Divas so no shock that he is voicing one of the diva community's primary concerns about playing for a team like the Borez

He's always been a twat. Even as a young kid I thought he was a twat. He's a big reason I hated those 90s Cowboys teams. Dude is obnoxious as fuck.