Dennis Rodman

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Baloney, Rubbish, = I disagree. I didn't call you dumb, Special person, a fool, stupid, nuts, or the like. You called Rodman unnecessary for winning a champiionship and being a "role player". I strongly disagree with that and truthfully never heard anyone ever call him a role player. He was the best rebounder and defender in all of basketbal at his position and a HOFer to boot. The Bulls thought so highly of his ability that they brought in another guy(Jack Haley I believe) as his personal babysitter in order to try and keep in out of trouble off of the court.

I've read a lot about Rodman and how hard he worked. Physically he was a freak and never stopped working. I've read about how he analyzed the outside shots of the opposition players and actually figured out where the likely carom off of the rim would go and where he needed to be to get the board. He also practiced how to tap the ball when he was out of position to cleanly get the rebound and sometimes tap it two or three times to get it himself. I have never seen before or since any other player do it like he could.

In every sport there are guys who you hate to play against yet would love to play with because of their effect on the game. Rodman was the KING of them:)

Please google the words "rubbish" or "baloney" and explain how that means "I disagree". You were being dismissive...that's personal. If you are the age you say you are, you are too old for me to have to explain that to you.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Please google the words "rubbish" or "baloney" and explain how that means "I disagree". You were being dismissive...that's personal. If you are the age you say you are, you are too old for me to have to explain that to you.

Holy cow. Are you serious? You took that as an insult? Really? I am not going to argue semantics. I think that I told you how it was meant. In common vernacular rubbish or baloney is pretty polite as opposed to stuff like I have experienced on this board especially. I am not going to expound on those examples but I think that I have been attacked and called a helluva lot of shit by people on this board and have taken it and given it back as well.

Look. I don't want to insult you or anyone unless they attack me and I get pissed. I do try to argue intelligently and factually but on this board as well as others, those who can't argue intelligently insult and attack and it is frustrating.

Anyway, this is over as far as I am concerned. Good luck and good arguing:)