Divisional Round Playoff Games Thread

D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Just on the Saints forum and its more of a mess then this one. Kudos to Bears fans.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
Yeah, they probably shouldn't enjoy it.

My buddy lost his shit when Diggs scored, you would have thought they won the superbowl. I chuckled and told him you still have two games to win to be that excited!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was the guy that dove. They had extra guys at the sideline. A completion there and they lose just the same.
Yeah, don't even remember how much time was left when he caught it. Had to be running down close to 0. Wow, talk about a tough loss to swallow.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Let this sink in, Brady, Bortles, Foles and Keenum are the 4 remaining QB's.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nah, it was a sloppy tackle. Period. A lot of guys lead with thier shoulder these days instead of going for the wrap up tackle.

It was sloppy and he missed.

Reactions: BNB

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I honestly think he wanted to block the path to OB to run out the clock and forgot that a TD was still in play. He didn't just duck to nowhere but expected the WR to dive for the sideline. That said, it was still an awful play but not just a mindless blind dive.

No, he wasn't thinking that much. As I said, he's just a DB from a generation where most of them never use their arms. Been this way for several years now. Guys always trying to hit with a shoulder instead of wrapping up.

And if he "forgot" that allowing a guy to get past him would be a TD, something is seriously wrong.

"Forgot that the TD was in play"?

AussieBear

so i take it the bears shouldve taken fournette at 3.. man changed da franchise.. made his teammates better.. brought out dey manhoods

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
did the Vikings have a timeout left? if he tackles that guy, did they have a TO to call and get the FG unit on or was that game if he tackles him?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
did the Vikings have a timeout left? if he tackles that guy, did they have a TO to call and get the FG unit on or was that game if he tackles him?

Nope. Game ends. He could have ran out of bounds but saw he had a clear path to the end zone.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nah...Vikings didn't have a TO. All the Saints had to do was keep the Vikings players in bounds.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If you're into handing NE another trophy.

A lot of people had NO, ATL, and PIT today. A lot of people had KC over TEN. A lot of people had LAR over ATL. All of those people were wrong.

It's not a given that NE will just walk over JAX and whoever they may play in the Super Bowl. Yeah, they'll be favorites, but this is the NFL. Clearly, anything can happen.