Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So you think the Giants are gonna publicly say what they're not gonna do with the 2nd pick in the draft? That's a big draft no no.

If Cleveland is set on not trading out, they should just get this ball rolling. Of course, why change now? They always wait until the clock is ticking to make that 1st pick when they could already be handing someone a play book.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
nc0gnet0 finds a negative to every pick.
Remy somehow determines every pick is a reach because of Paces inability to get a conditional 7th for Meredith
Vick Ashley baits Greg Gabriel into a street fight.
He's just making beating the Lions next year so much sweeter.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A few surprises early leaves Nelson and Mayfield on the board at 8. Bears take the full allotted 10 minutes and then announce a trade with Buff(12) or Mia(11) getting their 1st, 3rd and 5th. Pace drafts Edmunds or secondarily Davenport.

Half of CCS melts down, half praises the move , Omelet gets banned for spamming CCS with clown pix

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:thinking:

No matter who is picked, trade down or not, there will be multiple threads consisting of 10% of active CCS posters bitching all about it on here. "Why didn't Pace take ___(my guy)__", calling him a moron & expecting him fired.

Another 20% try to argue or calm them down, while about 50% of us feel "meh" and accept that it wasn't our favorite pick, but trust in the process and are still cool with getting a talented prospect on Day 1. All of these 70% will be called "Pace nut-huggers" and trolled by the above 10% without logic or any valid points beyond opinion & name-calling.

15% of CCS will be happy, but initial threads about that will be mocked by the 10% dislike-Nancies and threads will flame up into wars before dying out within 2 days.

The remaining 5% will just passively read for updates, or post some info about the guy picked, but not follow up or discuss, knowing better that CCS will just be a shitshow regardless.

That's my prediction. :yep:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
So when did this thread change from posing crazy predictions to stating the obvious?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
On draft night, BaBa's avatar will change to Nelson smoking weed out of a gas mask.

ChiBears78

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
  2. Illinois State Redbirds
The Bears trade back in the 1st to collect an extra 2nd and trade back again in the 2nd to collect a 3rd. Ommy loses his shit.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So far We havnt really seen Pace sit back and let things fall to him. I think he has 1 maybe 2 in mind, if they're gone, we will be trading down.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
#1. Neither Browns nor Giants take a QB with their first pick

#2. Two WR are taken before Edmunds

#3. Fitzpatrick and Ridley both go in the top 10.

#4. LBers go in this order Chubb, Landry, Smith, Davenport, Edmunds

#5. Bears trade up for Fitzpatrick and he wins DROY 4 INTS, 2 TDS, 2 FF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So when did this thread change from posing crazy predictions to stating the obvious?

I never expect things to stay on topic here. Thats part of the fun.

OP never said the prediction had to be about a pick or trade scenario...just what will happen during the draft, so I wasn't off topic. Was a bit obvious though, admittedly.

Here's a few:

1) No WRs til bottom 4th or later...IF AT ALL!!! I think there's other holes and Pace surely has a couple low-risk high ceiling late Rd or UDFA guys in mind + a future WR cap casualties to buy in post-draft FA.

2) Contingency for not getting Nelson will be the #2 rated G in 2nd (forget name ATM), if he's gone then trading down in 2nd and getting Price in the 3rd with acquired pick.
2a) CCS will go batshit for drafting a guy who's currently injured yet let Cam go.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nc0gnet0 finds a negative to every pick.
Remy somehow determines every pick is a reach because of Paces inability to get a conditional 7th for Meredith
Vick Ashley baits Greg Gabriel into a street fight.

NO trades happen in the top ten
Iueyedoc makes a meaningful post
dabears70 disagrees with paces pick

Visionman

Liked Posts:
A week out. Bears will take one of these 3....hopefully with a small trade down. If not, take one of them at 8:

Vea
Fitz
James