Ego Ferguson Thread

What grade do you give the Ego Ferguson Pick?

• Total voters

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WAIT. STOP. Ferguson's not a safety??????

FUCK YOU EMERY YOU BITCH NERD, MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY PLAYED FOOTBALL INSTEAD OF WATCHING FROM THE STANDS YOU'D GET A PICK RIGHT.

BRB SEIZURE....

1HWQIPa.gif

ctree5454

Liked Posts:
Definitely talented. Just watched his TCU game and looked much more explosive. Made a lot of stops and had a few hits on QB. Didn't look great against Arkansas but you can see the talent vs TCU.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Exactly what I am saying right here. It's a good pic in this context as long as his fat ass can hold the middle against the run he will be ok. He is a 2nd rounder because he has the potential to be a good 3-tech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. If he gets his shit together and gets into better shape then he can be a 3T. Or if he eats himself into a 330 pounder or stays as is, he can still be a decent NT.

wittman

Walter's biggest fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you have access to Nix's medical file? That knee must be really bad for him to still be on the board.

Not to mention he's not what we look for inside. GB, sure...he's over 330...not here in single gap 4-3. I think they're thinking rotation, huge upside and eventually 3-tech. We all new it was going to be DT, but we have some competition there. I hear Easley too, but he's too far on the other end of the scale. So, who else is a better DT at this pick?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
EMERY MUST DO YOGA BECAUSE HE LIKES TO REACH!!1

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
We've been getting all the pieces to retool the worst run defense in the last 60 yrs of the NFL and now, people are disappointed we grabbed a great run stuffer that sheds double teams ??

That Kung Fu coach can work on his hand technique for pass rushing.

We got ourselves a DLINE !!

Venia

That's what I was thinking. Didn't Emery just say he was not going to force a pick because of need if the player did not deserve the pick in said round?

WTF? Ego is a second rd grade?

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@ZachZaidman: One NFL scout tells me Ferguson is a "big-time run stuffer." Consistently draws double-teams. Sheds blocks. Pass rush technique needs work.

People swear Ratliff, Paea, Collins and Houston, do not exist. Good pick imo.