Ego Ferguson Thread

What grade do you give the Ego Ferguson Pick?

• Total voters

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears will draft Ra'Shede Hageman. Louis Nix and Will Sutton are a couple of other possibilities that the Bears have talked to/worked out

I don't think the Bears talked to/worked out Stephon Tuitt. I think Tuitt would be a good pick, he can play DT/DE like LaMarr Houston.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
If Garoppolo is available, I don't see how you pass him up even with all the other needs we have. BPA vs Need
Lol not a chance my man.. Not a chance. I can see Mccaron(who's my favorite qb in draft) in 5th if he's there, but Bears will get a DT or S here.

I wish Bostic showed more, but well see

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Terrence Brooks is still there he needs to be the pick.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Lol not a chance my man.. Not a chance. I can see Mccaron(who's my favorite qb in draft) in 5th if he's there, but Bears will get a DT or S here.

I agree second round should be another defensive player...not sure what quality safety would be available in the second, but if Houston is going to be used as a DT some this year the Bears could get away with not drafting a DT in the second.

Venia

I know, I thought the same thing when I said it. I said with the belief that Jernigan & Nix will not be there and what S left is worth a 2nd pick? Joyner - Brooks

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think the Bears will draft Ra'Shede Hageman. Louis Nix and Will Sutton are a couple of other possibilities that the Bears have talked to/worked out

I don't think the Bears talked to/worked out Stephon Tuitt. I think Tuitt would be a good pick, he can play DT/DE like LaMarr Houston.

I like Hageman as well however I'd rather them grab Tuitt. I think they might have to go up and get one of them though. Not a big fan of Sutton, Sutton of 2012 is a different story.

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
I think we're going DT in the second. Nix or Jernigan

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@TyYoungfelt: Bears entertaining idea of dealing next year's 1st to acquire additional 2 this year - have 5 players w/1st rd grade still avail, 1 top 15

Nick80

@TyYoungfelt: Bears entertaining idea of dealing next year's 1st to acquire additional 2 this year - have 5 players w/1st rd grade still avail, 1 top 15

Doesn't seem very Phil Emery like, but could you imagine him doing that, I blame the lemsip I'm drinking ... :shifty:

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Doesn't seem very Phil Emery like, but could you imagine him doing that, I blame the lemsip I'm drinking ... :shifty:

Ealy or Hageman would make a ton of sense.

Versatile high upside DLmen that will not make it to 51. Get hem in the system for an extra year.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
We shouldn't have to give up more than a 4th to move up a few spots in the 2nd.

Giving up next year's first to move up in the 2nd is too steep a price.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Not if Emery isn't high on defensive talent coming out next year and the defensive talent that has fallen he views as better. Also, one might assume that Emery feels our 1st next year will be a late first.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:

They would give up the 1st to acquire another 2nd while keeping their own 2nd. Probably it would be a deal that would give the Bears a 2nd plus some other later picks this or next year for their 1st next year.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Not if Emery isn't high on defensive talent coming out next year and the defensive talent that has fallen he views as better. Also, one might assume that Emery feels our 1st next year will be a late first.

I misread the tweet Windy posted. It's to acquire an additional pick, not just move up. So I can see it being justified.

I still don't like giving up a 1st for a 2nd though, no matter how late it is.

Doug Grohlin

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

If this happens, we can safely say the pressure got to Phil.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Fuck it.

I've seen the light. I'm on board.

Give me Hageman and Nix or Jernigan