Fact or Destiny?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is there an NFL team in North Korean and Russia in this future?

To keep that from happening, acting Commissioner, Roger Goodell Clone #349, enables expansion for 8 more teams in the United States, and none in Trumpsylvania. Portland, Salt Lake City, St. Louis, San Antonio, and 4 more teams in LA. This enrages Supreme Leader Trump, who now wears a full helmet + mirrored faceplate, and also strangely developed what can only be described as a "hissing sound" every time he says a word that begins or ends with the letter "S". This has led to a lot of speculation about Trump being a lizard man.

With no expansion teams being added to the TFC, violence between the TFC and the other conferences located in the United States(AFC, NFC, KFC) is on the rise. All out war is inevitable. Monday Night Football just got a LOT more interesting.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The odds of us playing these divisions this year was 100%. You are doing it based on any given year, but in other years the odds of playing is these teams is 0% since we couldn't play the AFCE and NFCW in the same season in other years.

the odds of the 16 game schedule featuring all the same teams in 2018 as 2006 is 1 in 16. Last year and the year before and any other year outside of 2018, 2030, 2042 etc, is 0%.

Ok. I found my pencil. Start over.

What time did the first train leave Philadelphia?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok. I found my pencil. Start over.

What time did the first train leave Philadelphia?

We talking about now or 2030? I hate to break it to you, but there are no trains leaving Philadelphia in 2030. The city was destroyed in the great Continental War of 2024. I mean, no one really cares, because Philly was a shit city full of shit people, anyway. The Eagles, in search of an equally shit fanbase, moved to Newark. So all is well, I mean, except for some of those "flipper babies" from the Philly Fallout. But whatever.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Marvel needs to hire you to make scripts. Might get me to finally watch one of their movies again.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
We need Sevy to have a weekly blog future update.

I would read!

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Marvel needs to hire you to make scripts. Might get me to finally watch one of their movies again.

We need Sevy to have a weekly blog future update.

I would read!

KJWzPrg.gif

I'm in.