flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Am I the only Fields lover who's now excited that we got Caleb.. Fields dazzled with his runs but believe Caleb is light years ahead in passing,, he makes throws effortlessly. I know I'm not the only one here that didn't want to trade Fields.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Im sure the high majority of chicago supported fields, besides the cucks like @Black Rainbow

That being said, if caleb struggles early you will see the boo birds fly super quick. Pretty sure chicago expects fireworks early and often

Define struggle cause Fields/Mitch set the QB bar real low. Like lowby low low. Like lowby low low lowby low.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Im sure the high majority of chicago supported fields, besides the cucks like @Black Rainbow

That being said, if caleb struggles early you will see the boo birds fly super quick. Pretty sure chicago expects fireworks early and often.

Doubt you see boos at any point in his rookie season

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Doubt you see boos at any point in his rookie season
Woah woah woah, it is a long-standing tradition in Chicago for the backup QB to be more popular than the starter. It's hard to give up traditions.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Define struggle cause Fields/Mitch set the QB bar real low. Like lowby low low. Like lowby low low lowby low.

Mitch was acoustic, least fields actually was entertaining to watch.

Basically, as long as he looks serviceable early it should be fine. But if he struggles in typical chicago QB fashion it will be a shitshow.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Am I the only Fields lover who's now excited that we got Caleb.. Fields dazzled with his runs but believe Caleb is light years ahead in passing,, he makes throws effortlessly. I know I'm not the only one here that didn't want to trade Fields.
Is there a time frame here? I was a Fields lover until this year.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not going to lie. I wanted them to keep Fields and draft CW. But Fields is gone now, and although I do wish him the best in Steelburgh (so long as they're not playing us), I'm a Chicago Bears fan and I'm cheering for the rook. I confess that it does look like the ball almost "flicks" off his arm better than QB1. Hopefully the offense can finally put fear into people.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields was fun to watch at times.
But this could be the greatest time to be a bears fan. If it pans out we'll be seeing the most complete qb play we've ever seen on a bears team in years.

And fortunately/unfortunately Fields is on the other team I root for.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
nice. DJ and Keenan showed up to rookie camp to take passes from Caleb. Them 2 vets definitely were not required to show up for a 2 day rookie camp in the middle of May even.

It's a sign boyz . . . chemistry matters
RBs (Ro and Herbert) are also there in the video as well as QB2 and maybe QB4?

But this isn’t a rookie camp things. This must be some voluntary practice.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
I was not the Field lover most think. I wanted to keep him one more year and get 3 extra 1st rd picks. Then replace him if needed next year. I'm good with resetting the QB clock and CW if they feel that good about him. But I'm not jumping on any players wagon until it's earned. Been burned too many times, especially at the QB position. I'm hopeful and happy with the off season.