HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remy that would be PFF Elite right? I presume the PFF Edge meant for fantasy football doesn't give the stat I am looking for in this case.

AussieBear

windy pushes ol every year.. he cant help it.. he was a lineman himself and is biased to dem pigs up front.

if the top lt is on the board who could replace massie on da right side at least this year.. no arguments from me..

bears need playmakers on d and o.. so lots of positions up fer debate..

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Remy that would be PFF Elite right? I presume the PFF Edge meant for fantasy football doesn't give the stat I am looking for in this case.

No idea. They keep changing it every year.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Found a $10 off code so I paid the $24.99 for PFF Elite but the site is acting wonky on this PC I am using at work. I will have to check at home later tonight when I get back from the gym.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Between Sitton and Long we have a lot of risk at OG right now.

We just need a much better backup then Compton and Sowell.

I am assuming Kush is going to be the backup C in most scenarios.

Leno
Sitton
Whitehair
Long
McGlinchey (1st)

Massie, best backup we have had at OT ever
Morgan
Mid Round Pick OG/C
Kush, If healthy

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
Found a $10 off code so I paid the $24.99 for PFF Elite but the site is acting wonky on this PC I am using at work. I will have to check at home later tonight when I get back from the gym.

If you were going to throw away 25 bucks, you should have found a homeless person to give it to instead.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Leno
Sitton
Whitehair
Long
McGlinchey (1st)

Morgan
Mid Round Pick OG/C
Kush, If healthy

If we sign a center whitehair might be that other guard. We don’t know if they want to keep whitehair at center yet

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:

Leno
Sitton
Whitehair
Long
McGlinchey (1st)

Morgan
Mid Round Pick OG/C
Kush, If healthy

Wasn't Keith Van Horne Dan Jiggets Back up in 1981?

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
The Bears will have the best offense in the NFL after they sign Tyler Eifert, Andrew Norwell and DeMaryius Thomas (rumors that he'll be released) and draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round.

Seriously though I'd like to see something like a free agency with a Butler/Fuller combo at CB and either an OL or WR. And then WR or OL in the draft depending on which one they upgrade through free agency.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Double dip at WR: Allen Robinson and B Wilson

Double dip at OLB: Trent Murphy and Jeremiah Attaochu.

Bring back both Fuller and Prince.

Bring in NaVarro Bowman

Draft a WR within the first 2 rounds.

Draft a complimentary back to Howard in the mid rounds

Draft OL, CB, OLB in addition to RB and WR.

Look to trade down. I think this is a perfect time to do it. There isn’t likely to be a franchise player to fall to the Bears and they have a ton of needs. Gather picks, keep getting deeper, and continue to grow as a young team.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
There is a reason I said let Heistand decide. He is the best OL coach for a reason. He coached up those two ND boys. "He" above anyone would know if they are legit good.
Now in my opinion I don't just want a good line. I want a dominant line. Your offense as a whole becomes much better in correlation to it's OL. A dominant OL means a 4th and 1 is a 99.9% success. It means your QB will stay healthier. It means your QB has zero problems waiting on deep routes which opens up the ground game. It means that the already opened ground game also has thug run blockers making your boss RB look like Emmitt Smith. Dominant for years and years. Having your QB sit in a clean pocket for longer than the NFL average... on average. Means your WRs have more time to get open making them look better than they are. Meaning you don't need a roster full of diva receivers.

So yeah. Fuck making chicken salad out of chicken shit. Making a goddamn 20oz Beef blocking fucking Ribeye out of chicken salad boy.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So I forgot to list this shit last night. I am pretty sure I forgot something along the way but these were the screenshots I took quickly. The following are the cornerback rankings by the listed categories. I'm going to embed the pics and list the link so you can just open to view it since it looks like shit sometimes otherwise.

Sorted by targets:

https://xer0hour.com/fullerbytargets.png

fullerbytargets.png

Sorted by quarterback rating when targeted:

https://xer0hour.com/fullerbyrating.png

fullerbyrating.png

Sorted by snaps in coverage:

https://xer0hour.com/fullerbysnaps.png

fullerbysnaps.png

Sorted by snaps / targets which is number of snaps in coverage divided by number of targets:

https://xer0hour.com/fullerbysnapstarget.png

fullerbysnapstarget.png

And a bonus Bryce Callahan by quarterback rating when targeted:

https://xer0hour.com/callahanbyrating.png

callahanbyrating.png

Callahan was also #2 in cover snaps / target and cover snaps / reception

So long story short. We need to fucking re-sign our cornerbacks. Seriously.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the most important free agent signing the Bears can make is Kyle Fuller. Personally, I would tag him if it came down to it.

My hope is Fangio and Donatel staying gives us an advantage.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
There is a reason I said let Heistand decide. He is the best OL coach for a reason. He coached up those two ND boys. "He" above anyone would know if they are legit good.
Now in my opinion I don't just want a good line. I want a dominant line. Your offense as a whole becomes much better in correlation to it's OL. A dominant OL means a 4th and 1 is a 99.9% success. It means your QB will stay healthier. It means your QB has zero problems waiting on deep routes which opens up the ground game. It means that the already opened ground game also has thug run blockers making your boss RB look like Emmitt Smith. Dominant for years and years. Having your QB sit in a clean pocket for longer than the NFL average... on average. Means your WRs have more time to get open making them look better than they are. Meaning you don't need a roster full of diva receivers.

So yeah. Fuck making chicken salad out of chicken shit. Making a goddamn 20oz Beef blocking fucking Ribeye out of chicken salad boy.

This pretty accuratley sums up my feelings.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Something which I just remembered I forgot to screenshot was tackling which actually caught me off guard. Kyle was credited with a lot of missed tackles. I think it was like a combined 21 missed tackles between the running game and the passing game. In fact he had the most missed tackles in both the running game and passing game. At first look I was like what the fuck then I realized it was because he was tackle hunting a lot. Regardless this is an area he can stand to improve in along with hitting the JUGS machine with Jordan Howard to catch more of those would-be INTs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My thoughts with Fuller are that we really are not in a position to start opening up holes.

We opened up holes at WR and have been dealing with it for 3 seasons.

Keep Fuller and Prince, and move CB down the list so you can focus on WR and OLB where we don't really have in house candidates.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Something which I just remembered I forgot to screenshot was tackling which actually caught me off guard. Kyle was credited with a lot of missed tackles. I think it was like a combined 21 missed tackles between the running game and the passing game. In fact he had the most missed tackles in both the running game and passing game. At first look I was like what the fuck then I realized it was because he was tackle hunting a lot. Regardless this is an area he can stand to improve in along with hitting the JUGS machine with Jordan Howard to catch more of those would-be INTs.

I only remember a few missed tackles that he was responible for... A few slips and a few missiles....

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My thoughts with Fuller are that we really are not in a position to start opening up holes.

We opened up holes at WR and have been dealing with it for 3 seasons.

Keep Fuller and Prince, and move CB down the list so you can focus on WR and OLB where we don't really have in house candidates.

Absolutely agree. With Fangio and Donatell returning I'm more than okay with a secondary of Fuller, Prince, Callahan, Jackson, and Amos. Sprinkle in a later round CB and let's roll.

With the holes they have to fill on Offense they have to be frugal on the defensive side of the ball this season. If I had to pick and choose I would rather they pump the assets into the LB position. Get at least one OLB and another ILB between FA and the draft.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I only remember a few missed tackles that he was responible for... A few slips and a few missiles....

I mean its whatever. He had a couple of rough games this season where I know for a fact he racked up a whole bunch of those missed tackles and got beat up on a bit. Anyone around here can testify that I am one of Fuller's biggest supporters. However as much of a huge supporter of him I may be and how badly I want him to get re-signed, he is a young cornerback with blemishes that stop him from being one of the best cornerbacks in the league. He's getting up there though. That trajectory is on a rapid climb. If he wants to be one of the best he will prove it next season after getting paid or tagged.