Foles Doesn't Eat Sacks

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trubisky sucks. But Foles quickly firing away isn't helping much either. These short routes are getting blown up regularly now. It's surprising that there haven't been more interceptions because the DB's are sitting on these quick throws. Bears need to throw deep much earlier in the game. And quit locking onto Robinson.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Did you not watch Foles miss Mooney by 15 yards? Or overthrow the flat to a guy wide open? Or throw it up in the air for a free interception in the red zone?
Jesus christ stop already. Trubs repeatedly missed the deep ball throughout his career even when he had a clean pocket. The over throw to Miller in his last game is a microcosm of his career. Miller has 4 yards of separation for a layup TD. Trubs drops back with a clean pocket, sets and throws a flat ball with little air under it. The guy doesn't have it. It's simple. Move on. The long term answer isn't currently on the roster. Enjoy the ride.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Offense is timing based. If you're not getting the ball out fast or on time then you're only hurting the offense.

Trubisky was bad and he held the ball because he

1. Wasn't sure where to go with it
2. Was too late and what was open isn't anymore

Thats why he had a much higher sack rate than Foles

wtf?! No shit. He snaps and just throws. The timing based shit lol. Gtfo with the excuses. His best receiver looks worse not better. The timing sucks.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
holy fuck, Bears are 5-1. Can we quit cunting about the shitty QB we drafted #2 overall 4 years ago? Trubisky had his shot this year to bounce back from a miserable 2019 season and he didn't. He sucks. Time to move on.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
wtf?! No shit. He snaps and just throws. The timing based shit lol. Gtfo with the excuses. His best receiver looks worse not better. The timing sucks.

The hell you talking about? AR has had better stats with Foles

Stop with the cape for a bum QB that will never be a starting QB in this league again

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Jesus christ stop already. Trubs repeatedly missed the deep ball throughout his career even when he had a clean pocket. The over throw to Miller in his last game is a microcosm of his career. Miller has 4 yards of separation for a layup TD. Trubs drops back with a clean pocket, sets and throws a flat ball with little air under it. The guy doesn't have it. It's simple. Move on. The long term answer isn't currently on the roster. Enjoy the ride.

Bunch of parrots.

4 weeks ago I said this line sucked and Foles was a statue and Leno was going to expose how shitty the offense is. It’s true. And instead of admitting I was right you’re still trying to throw the QBs, coach and GM under this.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bunch of parrots.

4 weeks ago I said this line sucked and Foles was a statue and Leno was going to expose how shitty the offense is. It’s true. And instead of admitting I was right you’re still trying to throw the QBs, coach and GM under this.

The only thing you're doing is continuing to make excuses for a benched bust

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Bunch of parrots.

5-1 you dumb cunt

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Foles is a sharp cookie. This is just more evidence of how quick he is to make decisions. Night and day between him and mentally slow Trubs.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bunch of parrots.

Literally you on that exact play I referenced in the IGT thread: Miller wide open for a TD. Mitch throws a horrible ball. Chris: Miller is slow as shit.

???? You can't make this stuff up.

Seems to me YOU have a problem placing blame in the correct spots. It's everyone But the QB. Get a grip. Your bias drips through your posts like a rancid venereal disease.

Last edited:

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
years ago i lived in cincy for a few.....they started the jeff blake era, he had 2 great WR's and was known for throwing a really beautiful deep ball.....they had moved Boomer Esiason to backup....one game Blake was doing deep drops like Cutler used to do with Mike Martz...Blake was getting teed off on and crushed...they finally took him out of the game and put Boomer in...Boomer started getting rid of the ball with short drops doing quick slants and mowed right down the field..it also wears out the D......when we had Lovie he wanted lighter faster pass rushers....we played tampa once, gruden out smarted Lovie and began running a no huddle quick passes down the field and after a couple drives the defense was gassed, they were running plays so fast that the D couldn't sub out.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Literally you on that exact play I referenced in the IGT thread: Miller wide open for a TD. Mitch throws a horrible ball. Chris: Miller is slow as shit.

Seems to me YOU have a problem placing blame in the correct spots. It's everyone But the QB. Get a grip. Your bias drips through your posts like a rancid venereal disease.
This guy has to be Debbie54

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

It's the allegiance to Trubisky that just kills me lol. Like why? It would be one thing if Mitch was the unquestioned starter for a number of years and gave us exceptional QB play, got hurt and never returned to form. I could see some allegiance then. But he has given the Bears nothing but false hope and has literally wasted championship caliber Ds. Sooner the Bears can distance themself from Mitch the better. And I like Mitch as a teammate. Seems like a great guy, but he isn't franchise QB material. Gonna make a hell of a back up.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
It's the allegiance to Trubisky that just kills me lol. Like why? It would be one thing if Mitch was the unquestioned starter for a number of years and gave us exceptional QB play, got hurt and never returned to form. I could see some allegiance then. But he has given the Bears nothing but false hope and has literally wasted championship caliber Ds. Sooner the Bears can distance themself from Mitch the better. And I like Mitch as a teammate. Seems like a great guy, but he isn't franchise QB material. Gonna make a hell of a back up.
Leno tho

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Just because Foles makes quick throws doesn't make him a good QB. He is only marginally better than the bust. And that's the problem.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
holy fuck, Bears are 5-1. Can we quit cunting about the shitty QB we drafted #2 overall 4 years ago? Trubisky had his shot this year to bounce back from a miserable 2019 season and he didn't. He sucks. Time to move on.

Lol I accept that he sucks in Chicago like every QB.

it’syou that can’t quite admit that he was only part of a much bigger problem and not the sole problem.

everyone is slowly walking back the whole.,.
“The offense would look better with Foles.”
Bullshit. The truth is the offensive line is putrid at tackle, you can’t run left because Leno is terrible, you can’t pass block long enough to look downfield safely or comfortably because Leno and Massie. Not to mention hole after hole in the interior and an abysmal run game since Nagy has been here.

You can stfu. It wasn’t Mitch it isn’t Nick. It’s a bad offensive line who can’t pass protect and the left tackle might as well be replaced by a freshman in highschool on run downs.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just because Foles makes quick throws doesn't make him a good QB. He is only marginally better than the bust. And that's the problem.

Marginally better may be all this team needs. Basically with Foles you get average for most of the year and then you just hope and pray he gets hot in the playoffs.

With Mitch you pretty much get below average for most of the year and he only turns it on when facing shitty teams which doesn't help all that much in the playoffs.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol I accept that he sucks in Chicago like every QB.

it’syou that can’t quite admit that he was only part of a much bigger problem and not the sole problem.

everyone is slowly walking back the whole.,.
“The offense would look better with Foles.”
Bullshit. The truth is the offensive line is putrid at tackle, you can’t run left because Leno is terrible, you can’t pass block long enough to look downfield safely or comfortably because Leno and Massie. Not to mention hole after hole in the interior and an abysmal run game since Nagy has been here.

You can stfu. It wasn’t Mitch it isn’t Nick. It’s a bad offensive line who can’t pass protect and the left tackle might as well be replaced by a freshman in highschool on run downs.
I definitely agree that it's not just the QB that is the issue. The OL blows ass. Nagy's playcalling sucks too. I don't even think Nick Foles is that good. I think he gives the Bears that best chance to win though.