Former Bears Coach Says Fields was "Really hard to Watch"

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Whatever your reason for seeking confirmation bias it doesn't matter.

Fields isn't here.
If Fields could've ever been good Williams is likely better by extreme amounts.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
SS wasn’t a Fields stan dipshit. Simply stating that people can’t let it go doesn’t mean someone hasn’t moved on you cunt.
Then why so vested in everyone "moving on" dipshit?

It's real easy "Don't Read"

It is that simple - Plenty of threads and posters I simply don't even look at you cunt...(your words)

msadows

Liked Posts:
Fields was actually really fun to watch.

Not sure what crack this coach is smoking but hopefully he worked for nagy and co and not poles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Positive things?

Fish fucking?

Idk, tons of stuff besides Fields...

Is ncuck buying giant japanese carp to mouth fuck?

I imagine anyone who fucks a fish packs a tiny pecker, so its prob more like a crappie

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think Fields was brilliant in wanting to go to the Steelers and sit a bit behind a guy that he idolizes and has a game he should be able to mimic and progress in.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To be fair, if the bears didnt have the #1 OA pick, then fields would likely still be their QB in 2024.
No he wouldn't have been. I don't know why you keep trying to state this as if there's evidence that he was going to turn the corner and become a better QB. Justin Fields was awful is awful and is gone.

The QBs next year aren't good prospects and the Bears weren't going to wait another two years and pay Justin Fields $25-million to hopefully become better.

Everything you've said about Justin Fields since the end of the season has been demonstrably wrong. They weren't keeping him and building around him. They weren't trading the first overall pick for a haul, they weren't trading with the Commanders, they weren't picking up his fifth year option because it was cheaper than what Mahomes makes, they weren't getting a first or second round pick minimally for him.

Just stop saying things have been proven wrong time and time again just to make yourself feel better about how bad Justin Fields is.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Positive things?

Fish fucking?

Idk, tons of stuff besides Fields...
When I saw this thread, my first thought was to lock it or trash it since there was already a thread on this.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think Fields was brilliant in wanting to go to the Steelers and sit a bit behind a guy that he idolizes and has a game he should be able to mimic and progress in.
And it still won't matter

msadows

Liked Posts:
No he wouldn't have been. I don't know why you keep trying to state this as if there's evidence that he was going to turn the corner and become a better QB. Justin Fields was awful is awful and is gone.

The QBs next year aren't good prospects and the Bears weren't going to wait another two years and pay Justin Fields $25-million to hopefully become better.

Everything you've said about Justin Fields since the end of the season has been demonstrably wrong. They weren't keeping him and building around him. They weren't trading the first overall pick for a haul, they weren't trading with the Commanders, they weren't picking up his fifth year option because it was cheaper than what Mahomes makes, they weren't getting a first or second round pick minimally for him.

Just stop saying things have been proven wrong time and time again just to make yourself feel better about how bad Justin Fields is.

How do you know this? Do you have ryan poles on your speed dial next to Dominos and Pizza Hut?

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To be fair, if the bears didnt have the #1 OA pick, then fields would likely still be their QB in 2024.
I somehow imagine that scenario would've possibly been even more bloody for Bears fans to debate for months...

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Possibly. Don’t know about likely though. All depends on what pick and who was there.