Former Jets scout calls Caleb Williams the most mentally weak prospect he's ever seen - says he's closer to Johnny Manziel than Patrick Mahomes

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
say hello to the HeHateMe Kliq for me. thanks
Dude you need to come back asap. Ever since you blogged on ccs about the discord having a couple members doing 20 hour edible binges, EVERYONE is now doing back to back 20 hour edible binges so it's gotten to push 4p to 80 hours of edibles and they can't stop posting pics of cookies. It's a MESS

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
@Mighty Joe Young maybe we can discuss this further in dm but this dude on Twitter might be on to something that bears drafting cw is all a psyop by the deep state

Here’s the thing I think the deep state is trying to turn all of Chicago males into twinks. By season two of the cw psyop all male Chicago fans will be painting their nails and piercing their nipples.

I don’t want to get to deep into this in the wrong forum but we can discuss this further in dm and go from there

Thanks

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
@Mighty Joe Young maybe we can discuss this further in dm but this dude on Twitter might be on to something that bears drafting cw is all a psyop by the deep state

Here’s the thing I think the deep state is trying to turn all of Chicago males into twinks. By season two of the cw psyop all male Chicago fans will be painting their nails and piercing their nipples.

I don’t want to get to deep into this in the wrong forum but we can discuss this further in dm and go from there

Thanks

I don't have any evidence but I'm SURE that Taylor Swift is involved some way in this too!