Former Jets scout calls Caleb Williams the most mentally weak prospect he's ever seen - says he's closer to Johnny Manziel than Patrick Mahomes

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@Mighty Joe Young maybe we can discuss this further in dm but this dude on Twitter might be on to something that bears drafting cw is all a psyop by the deep state

Here’s the thing I think the deep state is trying to turn all of Chicago males into twinks. By season two of the cw psyop all male Chicago fans will be painting their nails and piercing their nipples.

I don’t want to get to deep into this in the wrong forum but we can discuss this further in dm and go from there

Thanks
Well, I hear he eats pizza and owns a gate.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Comparing Williams to Manziel is borderline libelous. It was no secret around the A&M program that Johnny was a massive cocaine abuser and a non stop party animal. Football was not a focus for him.

I’ve yet to hear any real character issues with Williams and that he doesn’t love playing the game.

This kind of stuff is reckless in my opinion.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Comparing Williams to Manziel is borderline libelous. It was no secret around the A&M program that Johnny was a massive cocaine abuser and a non stop party animal. Football was not a focus for him.

I’ve yet to hear any real character issues with Williams and that he doesn’t love playing the game.

Can't wait for Dan Orlovsky to buy in like the Justin Fields " last in first out " bullshit.

Or it is revealed Williams has pseudobulbar affect and cries during team meetings.

msadows

Liked Posts:

IDK, i've heard rumors that caleb would rather have tea parties with dolls than hang out with his teammates.

DOES THAT SOUND LIKE A LEADER TO YOU?!?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I admit I don't know much about Williams, but from what I've read here that Manziel comparison totally lines up.

Bears have a history for avoiding "character issues" so that may be one way around hitching to this impending debacle.

I believe I saw a post somewhere who had the Bears with the 5th most arrest in the league over the last decade. If true, they are terrible at finding “character issues”

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
A mental breakdown!? LMAO anyone that takes this article seriously is sooooo gullible.

We witnessed Caleb Williams having a mental breakdown right before our eyes crying uncontrollably in his mother’s arms. To me —as a former NFL Scout, he’s the most mentally fragile player I’ve ever evaluated, quarterback or otherwise.” – Daniel Kelly

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
this "scout" apparently was about the only one high on Purdy when he was drafted, so theres that!!

DavidH

Liked Posts:
What a horseshit title btw.
A mental breakdown!? LMAO anyone that takes this article seriously is sooooo gullible.

We witnessed Caleb Williams having a mental breakdown right before our eyes crying uncontrollably in his mother’s arms. To me —as a former NFL Scout, he’s the most mentally fragile player I’ve ever evaluated, quarterback or otherwise.” – Daniel Kelly

One of those random Bears accounts with like 4k followers is apparently giving him a platform to speak on a podcast 🤦‍♂️

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its hilarious that he comes up with all of this on a players mental, having NEVER talked to the player

This guy is so good that he can judge a players mental make up by watching the same games everyone else does

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Its hilarious that he comes up with all of this on a players mental, having NEVER talked to the player

This guy is so good that he can judge a players mental make up by watching the same games everyone else does
You’d think a team could use a guy like that.

napo55

Liked Posts:
It was predictable that this post would cause great mental distress among those who have already annointed CW as a great NFL QB.

Brownie

Liked Posts:

I admit I don't know much about Williams, but from what I've read here that Manziel comparison totally lines up.

Bears have a history for avoiding "character issues" so that may be one way around hitching to this impending debacle.
If this is even a BIT of a question, no way Poles risks it after the Claypool experience, etc. (talent not worth the headache or need to coddle).