Former Jets scout calls Caleb Williams the most mentally weak prospect he's ever seen - says he's closer to Johnny Manziel than Patrick Mahomes

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:

this is the fan that turned scout turned religious guy who now does mock drafts and player evaluations right?

i remember seeing this mock and never looked back but nice to see you doing the same old stupid shit...

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
this is the fan that turned scout turned religious guy who now does mock drafts and player evaluations right?

i remember seeing this mock and never looked back but nice to see you doing the same old stupid shit...

Damn... almost spot on...

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What's interesting about this article is it's precisely the angle to try and talk Ryan Poles out of drafting Caleb Williams.

Discounting his character is precisely attacking the narrative of someone is going to have to blow me away.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

He worked in the NFL as a scout, which is more than this board has done.

Man, you guys get really worked up when someone who has done this for a living before doesn't like your personal lord and savior at QB, don't you?

alswank87

Liked Posts:
The Jets, eh? They’re right up there with the bears when it comes to amazing QBs. This ex scout must’ve been REALLY good if his whole NFL career consisted of scouting for the Jets.

Here’s a good bio of him. Even through all of the polishing the so writer gives him, he still seems like a shitty scout. I’m not saying he is wrong, but I wouldn’t take his word as gospel. It sounds like he sucks at scouting.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
He worked in the NFL as a scout, which is more than this board has done.

Man, you guys get really worked up when someone who has done this for a living before doesn't like your personal lord and savior at QB, don't you?

so your saying if you worked in the nfl as a scout you cant be bad at your job? why is it not a universal opinion among scouts and only this guy? because this guy has religious contacts that just know?
we get it you dont like caleb but this shit is just sad...using random's to support your shit

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I once heard Fields had a horrible work ethic and is a last one in-first one out type of dude.

I hear Nabers will be a headcase because one of his TD celebrations went on a little too long.

And Penix? Don’t get me started. I hear he is absolutely petrified about leaving a college campus for the first time in a decade.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Last edited:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Even worse, the article is totally wrong when it says he predicted Purdy was the 2nd best QB in the draft. He never said that.
well in that case i guess i wont listen to him!!!