Former Jets scout calls Caleb Williams the most mentally weak prospect he's ever seen - says he's closer to Johnny Manziel than Patrick Mahomes

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The mentally fragile comment is about ANY prospect at ANY position not just the QB's. The spotlight he will be under
if in Chicago w/o a star QB for decades and being the # 1 pick will be enormous.
The guy doesn't sound like he is trying to trash Williams but shows concern for him as a person and what will be needed to succeed.
One thing about Fields is he is one tough dude mentally and physically. Caleb scares the crap out of me.
Concerned? Yah that's it. I always trash people that I'm concerned for. Nothing against Rattler who may actually be a dark horse in this race but I'll believe you when an actual GM trades up to #1 for him.

Rise

Liked Posts:
My feelings?

I like fields, I wont be hurt with what happens to him. I'm a grown man

I'm also not gonna come on here and act like I know what caleb williams will be or is, or what poles is going to do. Seems like some of you have too much time on your hands

But you have enough time to read my old posts from years ago? Spoiler I loved Justin Fields in that draft.

You can go ahead and try to play both sides of the fence that is the safe way to go. I throw my opinion out there, that’s my style. I have never claimed to be always right.

I can tell you what is trash though, this article.

msadows

Liked Posts:
But you have enough time to read my old posts from years ago? Spoiler I loved Justin Fields in that draft.

You can go ahead and try to play both sides of the fence that is the safe way to go. I throw my opinion out there, that’s my style. I have never claimed to be always right.

I can tell you what is trash though, this article.

Takes less time to type in Wilson and your username into the search box than actually reading what you just wrote there

Dunno

Rise

Liked Posts:
Takes less time to type in Wilson and your username into the search box than actually reading what you just wrote there

Dunno

I live rent free in your head, how sad. I never think about you at all.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I believe I saw a post somewhere who had the Bears with the 5th most arrest in the league over the last decade. If true, they are terrible at finding “character issues”
well if it was last 2 decades it would obviously be Tank Johnson and Sam Hurd.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If anyone wants a break from this lunatic posting this constant garbage (will worship Caleb Williams by October) go read some commanders news. Misery loves company as they say.
They can’t even find a coach

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I believe I saw a post somewhere who had the Bears with the 5th most arrest in the league over the last decade. If true, they are terrible at finding “character issues”
That is before Poles & Flus but still a surprise, now the guys just resign under mysterious circumstances with HR involved.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This doesn't really jibe for me. If it is true and he felt that way, what would he be accomplishing by stating it publicly? This is either:

• A personal vendetta by the scout
  • A lie by MJY's source (note I'm not saying MJY is lying, but his source might be)
  • A deceptive attempt to lower his value. Team scouts don't normally make it a habit of making their internal scouting reports public.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Never met a real man that painted his nails. Yeah its that simple people

Xplosive

In the Land of the Blind the One Eyed Fan Is Neggd
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The character assassination of young black quarterbacks needs to stop. They did the same thing to Justin Fields for absolutely no reason.

Justin Fields comes up short on a lot of things but his work ethic is not one of them.

Caleb Williams may come up short on a lot of things but he's not going to fail because he paints his finger nails.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
The character assassination of young black quarterbacks needs to stop. They did the same thing to Justin Fields for absolutely no reason.

Justin Fields comes up short on a lot of things but his work ethic is not one of them.

Caleb Williams may come up short on a lot of things but he's not going to fail because he paints his finger nails.
Don't forget cj stroud too

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
This doesn't really jibe for me. If it is true and he felt that way, what would he be accomplishing by stating it publicly? This is either:

• A personal vendetta by the scout
  • A lie by MJY's source (note I'm not saying MJY is lying, but his source might be)
  • A deceptive attempt to lower his value. Team scouts don't normally make it a habit of making their internal scouting reports public.
as covered prior, the "scout" was a guy the jets hired 20+ years ago to basically sweep the floors and drive people around for 21k a year. He was fired and then had a dream he would some day be the GM of the Browns and started stalking Jimmy Haslam. Basically, MJY is quoting from an absolute lunatic to try and prove some point.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Don't forget cj stroud too
They only do this type of character assassination of young black QBs too. No one downgraded Johnny Manziel when he so obviously had an alcohol problem.

Cam Newton for his extravagant wardrobe, Patrick Mahomes for his voice and his hair. Bryce Young for his height. They highlight every perceived negative and turn it into the argument that that black QB will be the previous bust black QB.

Meanwhile they see every white QB as the next great QB.