Former Jets scout calls Caleb Williams the most mentally weak prospect he's ever seen - says he's closer to Johnny Manziel than Patrick Mahomes

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
well in that case i guess i wont listen to him!!!
He did say this though... so that means the Falcons don't need to trade up for the next Patrick Mahomes (Caleb Williams) cause they have the former next Mahomes already in house. That sucks for us.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He did say this though... so that means the Falcons don't need to trade up for the next Patrick Mahomes (Caleb Williams) cause they have the former next Mahomes already in house. That sucks for us.
how is he "in house?" did the draft already happen and i missed it due to over eating edibles??

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dude has Caleb Williams projected as a 4th round QB.
:jonesy:
Here's his rankings for the draft.
Rattler
Penix
Milton III
Nix
Maye
Daniels
Williams.
his bottom 3 will likely be the 1st 3 picks

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
The mentally fragile comment is about ANY prospect at ANY position not just the QB's. The spotlight he will be under
if in Chicago w/o a star QB for decades and being the # 1 pick will be enormous.
The guy doesn't sound like he is trying to trash Williams but shows concern for him as a person and what will be needed to succeed.
One thing about Fields is he is one tough dude mentally and physically. Caleb scares the crap out of me.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
TBH he's only 22 and I don't really think he's been through tough adversity like that, which is kinda typical in this generation. It's a sign, but im not going to crap on a kid that's 22 and "fragile".
So, you want to wait 3 years and hope he matures?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
this is the fan that turned scout turned religious guy who now does mock drafts and player evaluations right?

i remember seeing this mock and never looked back but nice to see you doing the same old stupid shit...

I wish the Vikings were stupid enough to take Carson Strong at #11 in that draft.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
how is he "in house?" did the draft already happen and i missed it due to over eating edibles??
Oh, I’m a massive idiot. I was rushing through his old articles and read Ridder and ran with it. Shame on me.

Rise

Liked Posts:
If anyone wants a break from this lunatic posting this constant garbage (will worship Caleb Williams by October) go read some commanders news. Misery loves company as they say.

msadows

Liked Posts:
[Brad Biggs] Barring something extraordinary, I believe he (Poles) will stick at No. 1 and draft a quarterback

Wow, brad biggs really reading the tea leaves with that one.

What a goober, cant believe people get paid to do this shit.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If anyone wants a break from this lunatic posting this constant garbage (will worship Caleb Williams by October) go read some commanders news. Misery loves company as they say.

Or we could just read your previous posts on draftable QB's if we need a good laugh :)

Rise

Liked Posts:
Or we could just read your previous posts on draftable QB's if we need a good laugh :)

You really went back years and looked up old posts on other QBs because your feelings are so enraged about Justin Fields? I’m sure you have a perfect track record, wish we could all be like you.

msadows

Liked Posts:
You really went back years and looked up old posts on other QBs because your feelings are so enraged about Justin Fields? I’m sure you have a perfect track record, wish we could all be like you.

My feelings?

I like fields, I wont be hurt with what happens to him. I'm a grown man

I'm also not gonna come on here and act like I know what caleb williams will be or is, or what poles is going to do. Seems like some of you have too much time on your hands

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

this one was hilarious on the commanders reddit

commanders.jpeg