dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The problem is he is pushing a lot of money into future years which will hamstring his replacement if he is fired. Very cynical approach designed more to save his job than long term success of franchise. Of course if we end up winning then that dampens the criticism.

Moves have been decent but the Graham signing just is baffling to me. There was no need to move that early for such a mediocre player for that much money. More than likely he or someone else could have been had for much cheaper by just waiting for 2nd wave of FA.

Many teams that are in win now mode do exactly what Pace is doing and moving money around to put the best team possible together to win now. You do what you can and if it doesn't work you offload guys. The Rams did it the last few years but are now having to cut certain players to get themselves right. I'm sure you think that only Pace does this but some of the best GM's in football have done this and it's been going on for many years. I'm pretty sure every GM is doing what they can to save their jobs.

Let the Pace hate die. I get it over the J.Graham signing but every single thing he does and even doesn't do you're just spewing hate out your mouth. He hasn't been a bad GM. Just a typical GM that makes mistakes and you won't find one that doesn't.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Pace should be in "win now" mode. The Bears haven't won a Super Bowl since 1985!

Even though he is in "win now" mode it looks like he is setting the table to have 10 picks in the 2021 draft. Right now they have their own picks in rounds 1-6 and they are looking at the potential of four comp picks. Their 7th is headed to Las Vegas for Eddy P.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sorry but i've been scrolling right past a lot of your posts the last few days cause you get in these post battles with different posters multiple times every day and you don't stop until you get the last word and your posts are like a full page of a John Grisham book and you say nothing that isn't expected from you anyway.

#Typical

That is fine but then you should refrain from commenting on my posts then because makes you look dumb when you miss the context and comment from a position of ignorance. You might as well have said, "Sorry I did read your posts and responded stupidly because I was ignorant of what you had said."

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Many teams that are in win now mode do exactly what Pace is doing and moving money around to put the best team possible together to win now. You do what you can and if it doesn't work you offload guys. The Rams did it the last few years but are now having to cut certain players to get themselves right. I'm sure you think that only Pace does this but some of the best GM's in football have done this and it's been going on for many years. I'm pretty sure every GM is doing what they can to save their jobs.

Let the Pace hate die. I get it over the J.Graham signing but every single thing he does and even doesn't do you're just spewing hate out your mouth. He hasn't been a bad GM. Just a typical GM that makes mistakes and you won't find one that doesn't.

No I am aware other teams do it hence why I said winning dampens the criticism. The problem is Rams did it for example but missed their chance to win the SB and now they are fucked.

So Pace either wins doing this or he should suffer the consequences ie get fired. I am fine with that but I am sure you will come up with more excuses for Pace if this strategy doesnt yield success.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here Gordon may be heading to Broncos to pair with Lindsey. Good move if the case. Fangio may be puting together a nice team after people will clowning him last season.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That is fine but then you should refrain from commenting on my posts then because makes you look dumb when you miss the context and comment from a position of ignorance. You might as well have said.

"Sorry I did read your posts and responded stupidly because I was ignorant of what you had said."

Well that's your opinion because you don't like it when you get called out and made to look stupid for stupid shit you say and then when you do your typical thing and say something like "Well that's not how i meant it" or "you must have missed my previous post" or "you miss the context of my post." You'll always win any debate though because you tire people out and they give up before you do.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well that's your opinion because you don't like it when you get called out and made to look stupid for stupid shit you say and then when you do your typical thing and say something like "Well that's not how i meant it" or "you must have missed my previous post" or "you miss the context of my post." You'll always win any debate though because you tire people out and they give up before you do.

Right because when I said CP is good at picking QBs off the ground it didnt dawn on you that the intent was facetious.

Lighten up Francis!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts: