Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
NFL Update
‏@MySportsUpdate
The #Chiefs are trading Dee Ford to the #49ers for a 2020 2nd round pick, per @AlbertBreer.

Mitchapalooza

[Rapoport] The trade is essentially agreed to — Ford for a 2020 2nd round pick. That assumes the #49ers get a deal done with Ford.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
‏@AaronLemingNFL
I mean... Bring me Le’Veon Bell at this point. Screw it. #Bears
7:10 PM - 12 Mar 2019

Well, they are paying $13mil for Buster, Davis, and Patterson. Could have just signed Bell, kept Howard, played mcmanis at nickel and probably still get comp picks. But what do I know!

Rise

Liked Posts:
Everyone is pining for extra 6 and 7 round picks lol

It’s 2 4ths they are giving up assuming Callahan signs for good money. If you don’t understand comp picks don’t comment on them.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Well, they are paying $13mil for Buster, Davis, and Patterson. Could have just signed Bell, kept Howard, played mcmanis at nickel and probably still get comp picks. But what do I know!

you don't know much

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
If he's such a weapon, why didn't Bill keep him

Because he has perfected the comp pick system. They receive multiple high comp picks every year and very rarely ever re-sign anyone. No matter how good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
‏@AaronLemingNFL
I mean... Bring me Le’Veon Bell at this point. Screw it. #Bears
7:10 PM - 12 Mar 2019

This is when the whole "not enough footballs" thing would come into play for me. I think part of the reason to get rid of Howard is to get Cohen more touches. He only played 46% of the snaps. LeVeon is a workhorse that doesn't really come off the field. I think you're either minimizing Cohen if you have Bell out there 80% of the time. Or you don't get your money's worth for Bell if you don't get him 250 carries and 80 catches like he's done in the past.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
It’s 2 4ths they are giving up assuming Callahan signs for good money. If you don’t understand comp picks don’t comment on them.

You were never getting two 4 after Davis and buster signings. So you are crying about 6 and 7 round picks

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This is when the whole "not enough footballs" thing would come into play for me. I think part of the reason to get rid of Howard is to get Cohen more touches. He only played 46% of the snaps. LeVeon is a workhorse that doesn't really come off the field. I think you're either minimizing Cohen if you have Bell out there 80% of the time. Or you don't get your money's worth for Bell if you don't get him 250 carries and 80 catches like he's done in the past.

Cohen get be slotted out as a WR. It’s not that big of a deal

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Cohen get be slotted out as a WR. It’s not that big of a deal

Cohen in the slot is only good in spurts, when you have a matchup advantage. If you constantly put him in the slot, he's going to be covered by a corner, who's going to be more likely to shut him down since he's not a nuanced route runner.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Cohen in the slot is only good in spurts, when you have a matchup advantage. If you constantly put him in the slot, he's going to be covered by a corner, who's going to be more likely to shut him down since he's not a nuanced route runner.

See the beautiful thing is Leveon is an amazing receiver. The 2 can be used interchangeably especially in Nagy’s offense

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
ig: josinaanderson
@JosinaAnderson
Sounds like the #49ers will give Dee Ford a multi-year deal once the trade becomes official in the line of 5 years/$87.5M, per source.ig: josinaanderson added,
ig: josinaanderson
Verified account
@JosinaAnderson
I'm told Dee Ford is heading to the #49ers, per source.
7:55 PM - 12 Mar 2019

Rise

Liked Posts:
You were never getting two 4 after Davis and buster signings. So you are crying about 6 and 7 round picks

I don’t think they should have signed either guy. But I get your point since they did sign them who cares about Patterson it’s ruined already as it is.

These 3 signings just don’t move the needle, I don’t see a lot of benefit short term or long term.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
See the beautiful thing is Leveon is an amazing receiver. The 2 can be used interchangeably especially in Nagy’s offense

If they can make it work. More power to them. But then you're likely wasting the Mike Davis signing. Not a huge deal. But I just don't think it's going to happen.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If they can make it work. More power to them. But then you're likely wasting the Mike Davis signing. Not a huge deal. But I just don't think it's going to happen.

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

Not necessarily. Mike Davis will assume the Mizzell / Cunningham role