Free Agency news tracker

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
the bottom of the 4th often become starters?! You sound like the trade down clowns trying to get all 4th round picks

Top 150 picks often become starters. The Bears have 5 of them who are starters. I never said shit about trading down. And I didn't say anything that wasn't a fact.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Didn’t the Bears start the new league with under 35 players under contract? And you expected them not to sign several free agents? Or just sign one or two and have no money left over to fill the roster? This shouldn’t be hard to understand.

Your numbers are off, and it gets worse next year as far as players signed vs money owed. They need to replenish talent on the cheap not give average players a payday.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Chad Forbes
‏@NFLDraftBites
#Steelers Resign Anthony Chickillo 2 Yrs $8M. Dolphins, Bears & Buccaneers showed level of interest during FA process. Stays in Steel City.
8:33 PM - 12 Mar 2019

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
If it were the Bears getting these players in free agency they'd be crying about losing comp picks.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Chad Forbes
‏@NFLDraftBites
#Steelers Resign Anthony Chickillo 2 Yrs $8M. Dolphins, Bears & Buccaneers showed level of interest during FA process. Stays in Steel City.
8:33 PM - 12 Mar 2019

Yeah, I'm expecting a dumpster dive OLB in the next day or two. Scary thin there IMO.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Somebody tell leveon to crap or get off the pot already FFS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
What is the expected going rate for Suh? Imagine Suh joining Hicks, Mack would eat.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yeah, I'm expecting a dumpster dive OLB in the next day or two. Scary thin there IMO.

Really? I'm expecting us to get a nice 3rd OLB. Hope i'm right and you're wrong on this cause we need all the pass rush we can get with two new starters at NB and S.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Really? I'm expecting us to get a nice 3rd OLB. Hope i'm right and you're wrong on this cause we need all the pass rush we can get with two new starters at NB and S.

Who? With what money? Other than Houston are there any good ones even left?