dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I didn't "come at you".... You had your pants around your ankles and were literally bent over shitting all over the thread with your usual self important useless drivel and I told you to shut the fuck up.

That's all that happened.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Ohhhhh i got it now, so coming into a thread about 30-40 pages in and telling someone to shut the fuck up out of nowhere isn't coming at someone in your world? Well in the real world that is coming at someone and if you didn't do that then none of the the 10-15 posts of me and you going back and forth with each other would of never been posed and fucked up this thread for all the other people (including me) on here that were simply talking free agency and Bears football all day in.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really don't like how this free agency is turning out for the Bears right now. Losing Amos and Callahan, and possibly JHoward for worse players is not exactly my kind of off-season plan..

You don't like comp picks?

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
People need to relax. While the last few years of big spending in free agency has been fun, it is not a long term strategy to build a team. Pace has said it himself that he prefers to build through the draft. We now have the talent in place to be successful at this. Perennial playoff teams like the pats and steelers have perfected this. Develop home grown talent, let the market over pay, receive comp picks, draft more talent to develop. This is how teams are able to stay competitive at the top in the salary cap world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You won’t find posts from me wanting to sign anyone on that list besides maybe Bell. I’m not a fan of that signing though as he is one puff away from a year long suspension and will cost to much for the risk. As funny as it sounds I prefer Davis at 3mil vs 15+mil for Bell when looking at the Bears current cap situation. I am not saying Davis is better than Bell obviously.

I did want Hunt, I’ll admit that, but I’m a vet min deal with incentives. Think that had potential to be a Super Bowl winning move with the only risk being some press embarrassment if he snaps (who cares).

Also wanted Gould if possible.

Gipson is whatever I am just saying that is the type of move I wanted to see all offseason. The Beats have lost so many assets the last couple of years it is time to pay the piper and recoup some of that loss for the future.

Well i can't say i'm against what RB you'd rather of had when thinking about the cap out of Bell at $14-$15 mil or Davis at $3 but i was all in for Bell because i trusted that if Pace made that big of a deal that he would of had a plan already sorted out about how to fill out the rest of the team and how to pay our own guys in the next 2-3 years. I think we're all with you on wanting Gould back and i'd love to get Gipson to replace Amos and have already said that in a previous post.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Davis. I think many of you are underestimating him

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
People need to relax. While the last few years of big spending in free agency has been fun, it is not a long term strategy to build a team. Pace has said it himself that he prefers to build through the draft. We now have the talent in place to be successful at this. Perennial playoff teams like the pats and steelers have perfected this. Develop home grown talent, let the market over pay, receive comp picks, draft more talent to develop. This is how teams are able to stay competitive at the top in the salary cap world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When your team has a Super Bowl caliber Hall of Fame QB you can do this.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, Vikings are in pretty bad shape cap wise and losing players. They could be in for another long year.

Nonsense. Cousins already had the warrior spirit but now its about to go Super Sayain

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
NFL Update
‏@MySportsUpdate
#Raiders deal with Lamarcus Joyner will be a 4-year deal worth over $41M.

That don't seem so bad for him. I think i'm a bigger fan of his then most though. Weren't there rumors of them benching and even thinking about cutting K.Joseph last year? I remember that something like him and Gruden didn't see eye to eye or get along or he just didn't like him as a fit or maybe all of the above.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really don't like how this free agency is turning out for the Bears right now. Losing Amos and Callahan, and possibly JHoward for worse players is not exactly my kind of off-season plan..

The 10th and 11th guys on defense from a unit with 5 Pro Bowlers and a couple of future Pro Bowlers.

The 11th most important guy on offense.

Not concerning me at all.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
dweebs is usually a gr8 poster and one of my personal top 7 posters but I agree, lavian Bell>>>>>Mark Davies

Dweeb is just trying to cut the panic in halve on the board. He knows these moves suck!!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dweeb is just trying to cut the panic in halve on the board. He knows these moves suck!!!!

Yup. But no panic from me just disdain for these turds trusting pace with any hypothetical or real move he makes when the most obvious moves are slipping through the cracks. Smh!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Disagree.

Skrine is meh, but I understand the thinking. I think Davis is a really nice option at RB.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see what tomorrow brings. Today kind of sucked.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I know the sky isn’t falling. It’s not just about this one move in a vacuum more about what this one move represents. I thought the organization really figured out the game and had a perfect sell year setup.

I was wrong it’s the same old philosophy.

Let's see what tomorrow brings. Today kind of sucked.

Players still waiting to see how the dominoes fall...

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Ohhhhh i got it now, so coming into a thread about 30-40 pages in and telling someone to shut the fuck up out of nowhere isn't coming at someone in your world? Well in the real world that is coming at someone and if you didn't do that then none of the the 10-15 posts of me and you going back and forth with each other would of never been posed and fucked up this thread for all the other people (including me) on here that were simply talking free agency and Bears football all day in.
Perhaps you need to stop making everything about you? :shrug:

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk