FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

dennehy

Liked Posts:
LV would rather pay Minshew $25m over two years than give up a 3rd for a year of Fields at $3m?

Man, that is really something.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I guess you didn’t watch the Packers ride him in the playoffs as he made his opponents look foolish.
His last 5 games in 2023 he put up:

102c, 584yds, 3TD’s

Do you even watch the Packers play? Serious question.
I do. He was on Fantasy team last year. Complete dud

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Just keep Fields as backup and let him walk next year
Simple as that. He can whine and bitch all he wants. Head coach lets them know what it is and if he don’t like it, tough shit. Flus runs the team, not him. And let the other players know too that it’s tough shit and you have signed an agreement to play your damn position.

If Fields doesn’t bitch and whine, then great. If he does, Flus, drop the hammer…

1710191411808.gif

NeverDieEasy

Righter of Wrongs
Liked Posts:
You'll wear that well, LOL It was an obvious supposition by the way or is that beyond your comprehension.
Are you so limited to need to use the same gif 3 times an hour?

I'll quit posting the same gif as soon as all y'all quit positing the same ass spew from talking heads that have absolutely no idea what Poles and the Bears are doing.

Seems like you need to spend a few hours off the internet and chill in the kitten petting room. Take care.

cubsforlife

Liked Posts:
I don't get it, why is Poles so aggressive out of the gates for a RB? Especially one that is middle tier. No need to rush in and get the deal done. Why be so quick to try and set the market? What is so soecial about Swift?
The opportunity to pay for future production as opposed to past production, on a 25 year old rb with speed and some physicality. And not relying on the unknowns in the draft while getting a solid starting running back with a lot of untapped potential. I see the thought behind the signing. Also, not spending the amnt of money it will take for someone like Jacob's, Barkley, etc.

Just because you can find a solid rb in round 5, doesn't mean you will. Doesn't mean you will take the right one. It's still a guessing game once they reach the pros. The only guessing game with swift is can he stay healthy enough?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
yeah, JF1 is totes incapable of taking the starting job from a guy that will basically still be a rookie this coming year due to head injuries.
I’m saying it’s a good fit. The scheme is good for him. But they’re no one is worried about Fields being a “threat”. He would be a backup/competition.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
The NFL has spoken. Fields has no reason to be upset being a backup when the whole NFL is saying he is a backup. Unless he wants to be out of the league best he can do is man the fuck up and use this humbling situation to get better.
Fields does not need to get better. The entire organization needs to get better around him. Sheesh!!