CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Which is?
i have already stated what it is...you just dont like it/agree with it.

now please do explain why its okay for Fields to be the backup to a guy who is basically a rookie in AR15, but not okay for him to be the backup for a rookie in chicago??

Nelly

Liked Posts:
With these contacts being given out on the D-line, I don't see how we get Hunter for any less than $25m AAV, assuming we're even in on him.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
With these contacts being given out on the D-line, I don't see how we get Hunter for any less than $25m AAV, assuming we're even in on him.
We have the cash. Still need a 3tech

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I honestly don’t get your point. Fields poses some risk to AR or CW ? That’s your point?
my point was the colts will not be trading for fields

explain why its okay for Fields to be the backup to a guy who is basically a rookie in AR15 in your mind, but not okay for him to be the backup for a rookie in chicago??

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
It also doesn't really help the whole "do right by Justin" line. Of course Poles has no obligation to do that, but keeping him on the team as basically a lame duck QB in the prime of his career isn't great.
Exactly. Justin would probably just request a trade at that point. I think the last thing Poles wants is this media circus continuing into training camp and the season

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It also doesn't really help the whole "do right by Justin" line. Of course Poles has no obligation to do that, but keeping him on the team as basically a lame duck QB in the prime of his career isn't great.
Poles can't force another team to start him. Anyone looking to do that would offer up at least 3rd plus. Maybe Poles fucked him by insisting on a 2nd but that would go against his stated intentions. Who knows but there's way too much chatter from normally informed sources in various cities and nationally to think he wasn't offered up.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yeah, a 25 year old former first round QB that plays a similar style as AR15 wouldnt be any threat what so ever to him....sure

The NFL clearly doesn't think so. You are free to disagree.