dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Im not that guy, but I think there is a ton of interesting talent that should be available at 75 if they want to go that route (i think they might go iOL there depending how the draft shakes out) - None that project to be good enough to be a WR2 from the get go imo though. I think there is a chance Malachi Corley will be there at #75, Ricky Pearsall might, Brenden Rice probably is, Johnny WIlson probably is. Ainias smith is a real interesting guy to me if hes there at 111 too.
Big Pearsall fan but not sure he makes it there but also have no idea. I'm a FSU fan and J.Wilson definitely gave us some headaches with dropped balls. He would drop easy ones but then make a great catch so if he could get his hands right with his size he could be nice.

Some others that maybe could make it to #75.

Devontez Walker (NC)--he didn't have that great of a senior bowl so maybe he could drop.
Jalen McMillan - The other Washington WR
Jamari Thrash (Louiville)
Jacob Cowing (Arizona)
Javon Baker (UCF)
Malik Washington (Virginia)

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you throw me some of the names you think will still be around at WR around pick #75??

My gut tells me the pick #'s the Bears actually execute will look nothing like the pick #'s that they currently have, and that's without a pick 1 trade down. If that happens all hell would break loose.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
My gut tells me the pick #'s the Bears actually execute will look nothing like the pick #'s that they currently have, and that's without a pick 1 trade down. If that happens all hell would break loose.
Fields or trade down from #9?

I'm hoping to god we can get at the very least a 2nd with using one of those two options but we all hear the rumors of where teams stand on Fields as of now and we need a team to really want someone at #9 and there to not be someone we really want to get a good trade down with that pick.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields or trade down from #9?

I'm hoping to god we can get at the very least a 2nd with using one of those two options but we all hear the rumors of where teams stand on Fields as of now and we need a team to really want someone at #9 and there to not be someone we really want to get a good trade down with that pick.

I think Poles is going to be all over the place.

FatRabbit

Liked Posts:
Just 3 more days and our "100millions" running back is gone. Some great moments but too few wins. Go ahead, said grandma in the snow.

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Luke

Liked Posts:
Not really. It’s one of the many reasons the NFL continues to be the best sports product out there. Would you rather have an NBA style salary cap and structure? Talk about a joke

The NBA is just a joke in general.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
The NFL cap is a joke
I believe the saying is that it's a myth. But then again, look at Miami way over the cap, then Buffalo cutting many good players because of it.

KC has Taylor Swift though so that might give them a cap exemption.

Luke

Liked Posts:

Anyone with ESPN want to give the Cliffs notes?

MARCH 10: Dan Graziano and Jeremy Fowler of ESPN.com (subscription required) report that while Cousins is indeed the Falcons’ top target, the Vikings are by no means out of the running. The Vikes and Cousins were still negotiating as of the end of the week, and Graziano noted that Cousins and his family like Minnesota, and the fans like him (to say nothing of the presence of star wideout Justin Jefferson and head coach Kevin O’Connell, a well-respected play-caller).

A team source tells Fowler that there is a 50-50 chance the Vikings will re-sign Cousins. Though Atlanta is a major threat here, and though Minnesota will have its financial limits after paying Cousins $185MM over the past six years, a re-up remains a distinct possibility.

As of Monday at noon ET, any other team can officially make a financial offer to Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins. At that same time, the Vikings can make a financial offer to any other free-agent quarterback.

The Vikings could, at that point, extend tentative offers hinging on whether Cousins leaves for another team, like the Falcons. If those tentative offers are enough to get Minnesota’s Plan B (or Plan C) to wait, Cousins becomes the first domino to fall.

If he stays in Minnesota, the Falcons — and Minnesota’s other quarterback options — move on. If Cousins goes, the Vikings nail down a deal with their second option, or their third.

Vikings coach Kevin O’Connell has said he wants Cousins back, 100 percent and unequivocally. If Cousins goes, they’ll have their fallback plan. If it consists of signing a veteran who decides not to wait around, the Vikings could end up in a purple pickle.

Actually, Cousins (who has always worked the business angles to his advantage) potentially benefits from waiting. If/when Minnesota’s other targets go elsewhere, Cousins’s leverage increases.

That also applies to the Falcons, if they have indeed zeroed in on Cousins. If Atlanta’s non-Cousins options scatter, Cousins could squeeze more out of the Falcons.

It could also blow up on Cousins. If he has two suitors (in 2018, it was only the Vikings and the Jets) and if one of them moves on in lieu of waiting for his decision, his leverage dries up.

As of Monday at noon ET, the game begins. Teams and players will have to know when to move. There will be winners. There will be losers. It will be fun to watch.

I hope he leaves, 2 more probable wins for the beloved.