Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
#Eagles have made it known that it's not just DeMarco Murray who is available, but also Ryan Mathews, as well, for the right price.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Big difference between 4th and 6th. 4th is a guaranteed contributor. 6 is someone who mainly is a special teams player barring injury.

Exaggeration, big guy. Holy hell.

Either way he won't have a huge role.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I'm not Florida Mike and even i can predict names just by what i'm hearing and D.Trevathon and A.Hicks would be my first two and if not Hicks then J.Howard.

Nope the 2 deals inked are neither of those two
But I'm told a CB

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
All the Mike hate is really unwarranted and childish. Seriously. He is putting his neck on the line to bring CCS inside info, and all you guys can do is bag on the man. Stupid insult after stupid insult.. Look at yourselves in the mirror. Do you like what you see? I bet you don't.

Losers.

Thank you Sir Novak. World class inspirational writing at its best on this forum. Your words are like catnip to me...I get all warm n fuzzy inside

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Technically I think the NFL wants no agreements till Wednesday. So they may be cracking down on that.

Yeah, part of the deal with the "legal tampering" is that the league is going to be far stricter with illegal tampering. Teams cannot agree to terms with unrestricted free agents, even in principle, until Wednesday. Teams can talk to agents, and contract info, but no deals can actually be made.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Mike I will offer my years of experience and deep understanding of the human mind to explain something about CCS that you may or may not get. First every poster that comes here with what is supposed to be insider info gets ravaged. I for one have always felt let someone prove themselves before giving a thumbs up or down. Why piss away a potentially valuable resource. However this rational position goes completely against the main current that drives this the majority of posters put someone down in order to build themselves and their friends up. The compulsiveness of this around here is absolutely off the charts. If these predators smell an ounce of blood in the water they jump strike like sharks. You offering inside info is like dumping ten dead bodies into a part of the ocean with 20 sharks and jumping in.

Thanks for the potential insight. Here are my FA picks reading the tea leaves of the Bears.
Top 2 targets Ian Williams and Tashaun Gipson.
Next priority a corner Sean Smith and Jenkins if its a price they can live with if not not sure who is next on their list
Last and least to my mind Shea and DeMario Davis for ILB
Not to be left out DE Jarvis Jenkins and probably draft a DE after the first round
TE Zach and after that not really sure if they keep Marty or sign an FA TE
After the dust has settled in FA they probably look for a reasonably priced OG or intend to sign Montgomery and play him at either C or OG
I hope like hell and am fairly confident they draft an OT in either the first or second round

You may want to consider running this list by your friend or at least some list you like and see if the guys eyes light up at any suggestion
For the record I have a very good history of predicting whom the Bears will draft in early rounds last year I picked Eddie for them in the second and White in the first along with most others who saw that coming I also predicted that would grab Urlacher in his draft

Take care dont be bashful if it can help us know whats going in the minds of the Bears power players

Thank you kindly.

One player signed is a corner. The other is on D-line.
Names can't be released yet that's all I know right now

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I haven't' said a bad word about GatorLandMike. I know nothing of his previous predictions and their success or failures. I just find it hard to believe to that two guys both named Mike, both from FL, join the same message board for seemingly the sole purpose of posting their 'sources' information. Who also both have a love affair with Chris Ballard. I just don't know if GLM has that line in his sig to be funny or to be sincere. Thought some of the more frequent posters would know the answer.

I know that CBFM was driven out of here after last year's Pace/Ballard fiasco. Seems interesting.

:obama:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes my source can't give me the names of the 2 defensive players signed. One is CB and other is D line

Is your source Brad Biggs and he can't give you names because his mouth is full of donuts?

BIggs_CTL_07-31_640x360_2262583147.jpg

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Ok
I mentioned that 2 Bears deals done
And 6 others with hopes of signing 2 or 3 of the 6

1 of the 6 is 100% Malik J from Denver . Bears have had multiple discussions with agent. There is hot n heavy talks with O linemen from AFC not sure team yet
So those are 2 of 6 discussions going on

I'm finding out little by little things