Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well I sure hope the Bears don't F this up at the last minute like they did the Ballard deal. GatorMikefromFloridaLand doesn't need any more snafus that could tarnish his rep.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn Pace runs a tight ship. I was hoping to hear some "rumors" now that things are started. Don't mistake this as me being worried. Just would have been nice to hear something today!

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Absolutely nothing new in this article.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If Malik Jackson ends up with #Jaguars (which is the strongest rumor), expect #Broncos to buy a serious offensive lineman.

Monster O

Liked Posts:
No to Malik. Go get hicks or Howard along with Trevathon. Add to the secondary and address the OL.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
That is what agents do. I'm not saying other teams weren't interested in him-he has special teams value-but clearly he was far from sought after and the Pittsburgh is special" and "multiple suitors" screams agent-speak.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 21m21 minutes ago

In addition to their trade machinations, Eagles also had significant interest in WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, who ended up re-signing w/Steelers

lol

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 11m11 minutes ago
I BELIEVE the odds of Miami signing at least one of the Bengals' starting secondary players - Nelson, Hall, Jones, Iloka - are pretty high.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 17m17 minutes ago
Sources tell me the #Dolphins want Adam Gase to have a "fresh start" so don't be surprised if more players are unloaded/purged/traded for.

Omar Kelly ‏@OmarKelly 7m7 minutes ago
I'm guessing we can end the discussion of Danny Trevathan and Brandon Marshall (the LBer) signing with the #Dolphins now.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Re: impending UFA #Chargers CB Patrick Robinson, I’m told the #Giants, #Eagles, #Bears, #Dolphins among teams showing preliminary interest.

Makes sense can play nickle and the Pace connection.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Re: impending UFA #Chargers CB Patrick Robinson, I’m told the #Giants, #Eagles, #Bears, #Dolphins among teams showing preliminary interest.

Just read on PFF that Robinson gave up 9 TD's while researching him for the Bears given the Pace connection. This does not seem like a good signing.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

He was pure trash in NO.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Just read on PFF that Robinson gave up 9 TD's while researching him for the Bears given the Pace connection. This does not seem like a good signing.
Fluctuates between decent and terrible seasons.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Robinson was solid in SD this past year. Would be a solid add.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 21m21 minutes ago

In addition to their trade machinations, Eagles also had significant interest in WR Darrius Heyward-Bey, who ended up re-signing w/Steelers

lol

Yeah, sure they did. Just not more then $1.27 mil a season significant. I'm sure Heyward-Bey turned down more money to play special teams in Pittsburgh. Jason LaConfora...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Robinson was solid in SD this past year. Would be a solid add.

Would certainly improve the nickle and depth at a minimum.

28 and can run with anyone which would be nice to have.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Yeah, sure they did. Just not more then $1.27 mil a season significant. I'm sure Heyward-Bey turned down more money to play special teams in Pittsburgh. Jason LaConfora...

He was a shit beat reporter in DC and nothing's changed since then.