Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

ob1force

Liked Posts:
who the hell will denver have at qb then?

elwayx-large.jpg

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming ‎@AaronLemingNFL
Most of the interest I've heard about has been interior. Sweezy, Allen, Boone, etc. #Bears

I wonder if Boone having played for the Niners and Fangio knowing what kind of player he is being the former DC of the niners and watching him practice against Vic's defense has him on the Bears radar.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Rand Getlin

Active market for LB Shea McClellin. Teams love his versatility. 3-4 teams like him at Mike and OLB. 4-3 teams like him at Mike and SAM.

Someone end the nightmare.

Just goes to show how absolutely irrational otherwise intelligent Bears fans have gotten about McClellin.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming ‎@AaronLemingNFL
Most of the interest I've heard about has been interior. Sweezy, Allen, Boone, etc. #Bears

I wonder if Boone having played for the Niners and Fangio knowing what kind of player he is being the former DC of the niners and watching him practice against Vic's defense has him on the Bears radar.

That's and he is one of the better guards on the market. Would be an upgrade for sure.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Thanks. Didn't think anyone around here would recognize.

You liking SFV so far?

Yeah def, haven't missed a day playing it since it released. I'm only a Super Bronze at the moment but getting a little better everyday. How about You?

I made an SFV thread in the gaming forum btw.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
Well I sure hope the Bears don't F this up at the last minute like they did the Ballard deal. GatorMikefromFloridaLand doesn't need any more snafus that could tarnish his rep.
Didn't he say Ballard was a sure thing from his sources? Hopefully that source was fired or all this could be nothing more than BS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Just goes to show how absolutely irrational otherwise intelligent Bears fans have gotten about McClellin.

I fully expect Shea to be back unless some team offers him a crazy deal which seems highly unlikely. He has a better chance of starting and not learning a new system by staying with the Bears.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

That, or it could just be agent speak

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
who the hell will denver have at qb then?

Homecoming for Jay? They've shown that interceptions are part of a winning formula.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Titans are trading for DeMarco Murray

Adam Schefter - Tennessee finalizing deal for Eagles RB DeMarco Murray, league sources tell ESPN. Trade expected to be complete for new league year Weds
6:02pm - 7 Mar 16

Burrberry

Liked Posts:
Yeah def, haven't missed a day playing it since it released. I'm only a Super Bronze at the moment but getting a little better everyday. How about You?

I made an SFV thread in the gaming forum btw.

Nice. I'll hit it up and check it out. I won't be getting a Ps4 for around 2 weeks so I won't be playing until then, but I'll try to be active in the thread until then.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Damn Pace runs a tight ship. I was hoping to hear some "rumors" now that things are started. Don't mistake this as me being worried. Just would have been nice to hear something today!

I'm actually not worried at all. I think we're gonna have a nice free agency and sign at least 3 new starters but will probably sign like 4/5 starters.

Mitchapalooza

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2m2 minutes ago
Confirmed source says DeMarco Murray's agent, Bill Johnson, finalizing terms that will get Eagles RB Murray to the Titans.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:

Schefter - Tennessee finalizing deal for Eagles RB DeMarco Murray, league sources tell ESPN. Trade expected to be complete for new league year Weds

Interesting. Initially I would have said good move but when you consider that the Titans may adopt some Chip Kelly like plays to suit Mariota...and seeing how bad Demarco was in that type of system...maybe not so much.

ob1force

Liked Posts:

Schefter - Tennessee finalizing deal for Eagles RB DeMarco Murray, league sources tell ESPN. Trade expected to be complete for new league year Weds

Building around Mariota, I like the move for Tennessee. They desperately needed a RB, now don't have to draft one.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
He was pure trash in NO.

Yeah i'm a FSU fan and while i thought he was good in college i never thought he was as good as some others thought he was and he ended up going higher in the draft then i thought he should have. I hope we don't sign him.