CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Colts sign TE Dawyne Allen to a 4 year deal. There goes one of few TEs on the market. 4 year deal worth 29.4 million.

ProFootballTalk - Wow: Colts keep TE Dwayne Allen, per source. Four-year deal.
6:43pm - 7 Mar 16

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
I didn't say he signed. They've been discussing. All I know he wants over $50 million GUARANTEED. Bears walking backwards and may officially bailed out
Too much $$
I heard he wants $80 million, look for 5 or 6 years for 80$ million with close to $50 Guaranteed

Thats why its probably better and more likely to sign Ian Williams and move Eddie to 5Tech.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I hope we are, he wont be as good without Miller, Ware, Talib and Harris around him

AussieBear

Rapoport on NFL Network - top 3 suitors for Malik Jackson are the Jags, Raiders and Bears.

No state income taxes in Florida.... the man already has a ring... if hes wanting to get paid - FL is the place for him

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
you literally just said earlier that he was gonna be signed by the bears as the big FA

No I never said that. Kindly show me where I said that?

I said he was 1 of 6 players they were negotiating with and Bears had MULTIPLE discussions with his agent. If you think I said anything other than that please show me and I'll leave the board forever

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
wow 100% in a few hours ago now 100% out wtf your source sounds like a dick

I really don't think anybody complete reads what a person writes

I said he was 1 of 6 players they were negotiating with and Bears had MULTIPLE discussions with his agent. If you think I said anything other than that please show me and I'll leave the board forever

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
No state income taxes in Florida.... the man already has a ring... if hes wanting to get paid - FL is the place for him

I dont know for sure but believe in Jax. Bears have backed out. Tried to get a deal but he wants too much $$
$50 guaranteed, $80 Total

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
All year most of this board absolutely trashed him but for some reason one of the best DC's in the league in V.Fangio liked him and now other GM's like him as well........i hope those people that trashed him can now realize that they don't know now and never will know more than actual NFL people that do this for a living. I very much doubt it though. lol

stfu, seriously, when will this blather cease? Fuck the GM bs-speak, learn to trust your eyes.

He sucks at NFL football, the body of evidence is dispositive, smh.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
wow 100% in a few hours ago now 100% out wtf your source sounds like a dick

you literally just said earlier that he was gonna be signed by the bears as the big FA
Not defending Mike, but both of you need to learn to read if you are going to call sometime out.

He said they were 100% talking to Jackson, not that he was one of the two done deals that remain nameless.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
The thing is Shea was learning ILB in a 3-4 the same guy who had to learn playing DE after he played OLB in college. I believe it is reasonable to give him one more year to see if he can make some impact plays now that he knows Fangio's system.

One more year for Shea, seriously? Maybe give him a year to adjust to safety? Fullback? Tight end?

Komodo Dragon

Liked Posts:
Not defending Mike, but both of you need to learn to read if you are going to call sometime out.

He said they were 100% talking to Jackson, not that he was one of the two done deals that remain nameless.

Call him out? He is a troll

Newblood

Liked Posts:

Yes, the statement that the Bears were 100% interested and talking to Jackson's agent was indeed bold and profound. Only someone in the know could have come to that insightful conclusion.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Cutler to Denver.........Let's start a rumor.........
Lol time to go troll the orange pride board with Cutler and Tebow rumors!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The thing is Shea was learning ILB in a 3-4 the same guy who had to learn playing DE after he played OLB in college. I believe it is reasonable to give him one more year to see if he can make some impact plays now that he knows Fangio's system.

Shea would make a special team player somewhere

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'll probably get flamed for this one, but Conte's one of the few players I kinda felt for and think he got kind of a raw deal here in CHI. He wasn't that bad of a player that everybody made him out to be. It just seemed that way because the front seven was putrid and almost each possession would end up with the opponent deep in our secondary and Conte either making/or not making the tackle. He was constantly blamed for plays our DL/LBs gave up on and by default he was an easy target.

Granted he did make mistakes, that GB with the blown coverage on Cobb – one of the ones that really sticks out – but he wasn't as terrible as some made him seem.
This post is so hard I think you might have just given him a concussion.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
stfu, seriously, when will this blather cease? Fuck the GM bs-speak, learn to trust your eyes.

He sucks at NFL football, the body of evidence is dispositive, smh.

Was the best 3rd round safety of the Angelo years