Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't think anybody complete reads what a person writes

I said he was 1 of 6 players they were negotiating with and Bears had MULTIPLE discussions with his agent. If you think I said anything other than that please show me and I'll leave the board forever

The point is, we could have gotten as much useful information from:

a) a Fortune Cookie
b) an Astrology reading in todays newspaper
c) Anyone of 11 animals that have successfully predicted a SB winner
d) Chris "Swami" Berman

So yes, the Bears have talked to Malik Jackson, and have signed "two players". You haven't reported anything that any reasonable person could have speculated yet. And, if the Bears have signed two players, other than their own, their in deep shit.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
So they were trying to sign Jackson and another DLmen? Who is the guy who is done?

tRxNK9B.gif

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Because you was pointing out that he said that the Bears were 100% interested in Jackson?

I mean, is it really necessary for me to explain this?
Which is what he said, not me if you want to take issue with something he said take issue with him, not me.

The whole reason for my comment was for people taking issue with something he DIDN'T say. If you want to take issue with something he actually said, be my guest. In fact, I think some of the crap that comes out of his mouth is obnoxious so have at it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Garafalo from Fox Sports

Raiders making strong push for OL Kelechi Osemele. I'd call them the favorites. As I tweeted earlier, it'll be for more than $10m per year.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I just find it weird if they had Hicks signed [6-8 mil] that they would also still be in talks with Jackson. Were they going to spend 20 million on DLmen in free agency?
If Jackson was being reasonable, it probably wouldn't have reached that high.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Vic Tarfur SF Chronicle

#Raiders top 5 #NFLFreeAgency targets:
1. DE Malik Jackson
2. OL Kelechi Osemele
3. CB Sean Smith
4. S George Iloka
5. ILB Jerrell Freeman

Maybe they are out on Jackson?

Texbear88

Liked Posts:
Sbnation (I know not the best source) is saying the Bears are in the running for Danny Trevathan and Malik Jackson and David Bruton

What are the chances we get all three. I know Malik will be a ton of money, maybe 25 - 30 mil guaranteed. But that would solidify 3 positions.

On the other side of the coin, do you think their value is inflated due to playing with Von Miller and Demarcus Ware?

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
????? It was funnier when you had it just say Dicks lmao

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Buccaneers preparing to over pay Mitchell Schwartz to solidify Right Tackle. Will be premium $ for ascending consistent player.

Mitchapalooza

Was Malik THAT good? I'm asking cause I didn't watch much Broncos game last year.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Which is what he said, not me if you want to take issue with something he said take issue with him, not me.

The whole reason for my comment was for people taking issue with something he DIDN'T say. If you want to take issue with something he actually said, be my guest. In fact, I think some of the crap that comes out of his mouth is obnoxious so have at it.

For someone going on about reading comprehension, you sure have trouble with it yourself.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
I would think Malik would be out of the equation for OAK. The Jags should be the clear favorites for his services. I heard Smith was high on OAK's list as well, Jenkins/Amukamara were other CB's they are interested in.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
I just find it weird if they had Hicks signed [6-8 mil] that they would also still be in talks with Jackson. Were they going to spend 20 million on DLmen in free agency?

For what its worth I am pretty sure Gator Mike posted Hicks was not the DL guy the Bears supposedly have locked down.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't get why people engage this stupid shit. Its like making eye contact with the guy on the corner screaming at passing cars with no pants on.