Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
Sbnation (I know not the best source) is saying the Bears are in the running for Danny Trevathan and Malik Jackson and David Bruton

What are the chances we get all three. I know Malik will be a ton of money, maybe 25 - 30 mil guaranteed. But that would solidify 3 positions.

On the other side of the coin, do you think their value is inflated due to playing with Von Miller and Demarcus Ware?
People(on here and on websites like NFL.com, ESPN, etc.) have been linking Trevathan to the Bears since preseason. There obviously has to be a reason for that. Not to mention, he hasn't even discredited the fact that there's mutual interest, or that it will happen.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pro Personnel Guy 'Chargers axed Donald Butler after giving him 6 Yrs 51M. Trevathan market out of control. He'll set the table Wednesday.'

Texbear88

Liked Posts:
I understand what you are saying, my post was more about all 3 coming here and whether or not they have been inflated because Von Miller and Demarcus ware took double teams and offensive attention away from them.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
People(on here and on websites like NFL.com, ESPN, etc.) have been linking Trevathan to the Bears since preseason. There obviously has to be a reason for that. Not to mention, he hasn't even discredited the fact that there's mutual interest, or that it will happen.

Why, in the wide world of fuck, would he do that? Nah I'm not interested in the Bears it's just fluff so I can get paid more by some other sucker. Trevathan is linked to the Bears because of very obvious reasons, but unfortunately for us, that doesn't add up to much mystery or intrigue.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Still hearing Raiders in Jeremy Lane... As are Falcons, Jags, Giants, Browns & Bears Oh My. Deep Market, not same # as Byron Maxwell last yr

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The early romors are that the Eagles swapped first round picks (up to the 8th from the 13th) and got a 4th or a 5th from Miami in the Maxwell/Alonso deal. The completely unconfirmed rumor is that they got the Titans 3rd for Murray....

If this is true when teams sit down to negotiate with Howie they have to know a roofie is on its way...

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
So Miami takes on all that crap salary and they have to swap 1st...who the hell made that trade for Miami? Ray Charles?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I have ever the proof. So it's an easy conclusion.
I think your posts are getting more drunk by the moment. So I will let you have the last word..... Go ahead.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rand Getlin

In addition to the #Raiders, I'm told the #Vikings are surging for OG Kelechi Osemele. Expect his deal to land well in excess of $10M per.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So Miami takes on all that crap salary and they have to swap 1st...who the hell made that trade for Miami? Ray Charles?

This is also how the Foles/Bradford trade looked. It was reported that the Eagles swapped firsts to move up. What really happened is we gave them a 2nd the next season(way off).

Anyway, rumor has it Roseman could get Mexico to build and pay for Trump's wall...

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Rand Getlin

In addition to the #Raiders, I'm told the #Vikings are surging for OG Kelechi Osemele. Expect his deal to land well in excess of $10M per.
damn. He is a probowl caliber guard that can play tackle in a pinch... The future Long contract might have an early compariable.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ESPN Seattle is talking Irvin to Jacksonville for 11 per.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
ESPN Seattle is talking Irvin to Jacksonville for 11 per.

Makes so much sense. They have cap space, a need and hes a known to fit their scheme.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
This is also how the Foles/Bradford trade looked. It was reported that the Eagles swapped firsts to move up. What really happened is we gave them a 2nd the next season(way off).

Anyway, rumor has it Roseman could get Mexico to build and pay for Trump's wall...

Howie Roseman got Vladmir Putin to lead a synchronized swim performance for his daughters Bat Mitzvah.

AussieBear

Rand Getlin

theres goes the OL market.... cha ching..peeps getting paid

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Adam Caplan
‏@caplannfl
#Chargers announced: RT Joe Barksdale agreed to a 4-year deal.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
can you give me a few twitter handles to follow for up to date news? Right now im just following Aaron.

Rand Getln
Adam Caplan
DMooreNFL, doesn't break anything but literally retweets everything.

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Woah what? Was retweeted by Fleming.

AussieBear

Falcons have extended 2nd round tender to starting right tackle and restricted free agent Ryan Schraeder.... hmmm just in that maybe, maybe not range.. would be a good pick up if they wanted to boot long back inside