Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler to Denver.........Let's start a rumor.........

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
For sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Just goes to show how absolutely irrational otherwise intelligent Bears fans have gotten about McClellin.

All year most of this board absolutely trashed him but for some reason one of the best DC's in the league in V.Fangio liked him and now other GM's like him as well........i hope those people that trashed him can now realize that they don't know now and never will know more than actual NFL people that do this for a living. I very much doubt it though. lol

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
who the hell will denver have at qb then?
I wonder if Denver benching Brock for Peyton has anything to do with this or if he's just trying to get maximum coin in the free agent market?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
All year most of this board absolutely trashed him but for some reason one of the best DC's in the league in V.Fangio liked him and now other GM's like him as well........i hope those people that trashed him can now realize that they don't know now and never will know more than actual NFL people that do this for a living. I very much doubt it though. lol

The thing is Shea was learning ILB in a 3-4 the same guy who had to learn playing DE after he played OLB in college. I believe it is reasonable to give him one more year to see if he can make some impact plays now that he knows Fangio's system.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
If you are wrong on this, this might be your demise. Just an FYI.

I didn't say he signed. They've been discussing. All I know he wants over $50 million GUARANTEED. Bears walking backwards and may officially bailed out
Too much $$
I heard he wants $80 million, look for 5 or 6 years for 80$ million with close to $50 Guaranteed

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Bears backing out of the Malik Jackson sweepstakes

Heard he wants $50 million guaranteed + around $80 million total

Bears backing out

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Rapoport on NFL Network - top 3 suitors for Malik Jackson are the Jags, Raiders and Bears.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
It's worded a little funny but what he meant is 2 are already done, a DL and a CB.

Then there are 6 others they are negotiating with and they are hoping to sign 3 of them but they will get at least 2 of them. One of those 6 is Malik Jackson per the FA thread.

So that's 4-5.

I don't know if his info is correct but we'll see soon and I hope he is right.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Correct!!

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
He's explained why he has had to be vague, he can't give out info he hasn't received yet. Have some damn patience.

THank you Sir Novak
No surprise but Leming is having difficulty uncovering Bears intentions also. This year nobody sharing details they are being very vague for some odd reason??

Bears27

Liked Posts:

I'll probably get flamed for this one, but Conte's one of the few players I kinda felt for and think he got kind of a raw deal here in CHI. He wasn't that bad of a player that everybody made him out to be. It just seemed that way because the front seven was putrid and almost each possession would end up with the opponent deep in our secondary and Conte either making/or not making the tackle. He was constantly blamed for plays our DL/LBs gave up on and by default he was an easy target.

Granted he did make mistakes, that GB with the blown coverage on Cobb – one of the ones that really sticks out – but he wasn't as terrible as some made him seem.

Mitchapalooza

you literally just said earlier that he was gonna be signed by the bears as the big FA

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Dude,just stop posting

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll probably get flamed for this one, but Conte's one of the few players I kinda felt for and think he got kind of a raw deal here in CHI. He wasn't that bad of a player that everybody made him out to be. It just seemed that way because the front seven was putrid and almost each possession would end up with the opponent deep in our secondary and Conte either making/or not making the tackle. He was constantly blamed for plays our DL/LBs gave up on and by default he was an easy target.

Granted he did make mistakes, that GB with the blown coverage on Cobb – one of the ones that really sticks out – but he wasn't as terrible as some made him seem.
Good post.