Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Average value of an NFL team in 2005 = 819 Million with the Redskins at the top at 1.2 Billion
Average value of an NFL team in 2016 = 2 Billion with the Cowboys at the top at 4 billion

Average player income in 2005 = 1.4 million
Average player income in 2016 = 2.3 million

NFL has really gone down the crapper....

:obama:

What good is that increase if they had to borrow money from the Chinese to pay for it?

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Hmm....I guess I got lucky with my analysis
Where is IUDoc?

You were the first one to write that the guaranteed money Malik will get from other teams is more than the 30MM your source said the Bears willing to to. However, your make or break credibility is if Wed or Th the Bears sign one DL and one corner which is what you wrote early on that they would. At this point I am willing to believe you until we find out if this prediction happens.

Mitchapalooza

You were the first one to write that the guaranteed money Malik will get from other teams is more than the 30MM your source said the Bears willing to to. However, your make or break credibility is if Wed or Th the Bears sign one DL and one corner which is what you wrote early on that they would. At this point I am willing to believe you until we find out if this prediction happens.
Lmao stop. This is the same guy who said Chris Ballard signed as gm. He's a funny troll. If you believe anything he says, God help you.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will correct for you:

You are talking about my grammar? You are the definition of ignorance.

"You are talking about my grammar." sounds more like a statement. To avoid confusion just type "Are you talking about my grammar?".

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

It was reported in February that Jackson was seeking "north of $15 mil a season." Nothing he has posted hasn't been reported by someone else.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 1m1 minute ago
The #Vikings announce they've released WR Mike Wallace.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 5m5 minutes ago
Re-watching Danny Trevathan tape. #Bears are about to get a good one. So underrated in coverage.

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl now
#Eagles announced CB Leodis McKelvin agreed to terms on 2-year deal.

NFL on ESPN ‏@ESPNNFL 14m14 minutes ago
Ravens have agreed in principle to a deal with TE Benjamin Watson. (via @jamisonhensley and multiple reports)

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
It was reported in February that Jackson was seeking "north of $15 mil a season." Nothing he has posted hasn't been reported by someone else.

GatorMike reported the Bears offered 30MM in guaranteed money and another team offered 40MM absolutely no other sources have reported anything about guaranteed money. These rumors never include guaranteed money but his did.

Mitchapalooza

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 43s43 seconds ago
Eagles sign Leodis McKelvin

Mitchapalooza

GatorMike reported the Bears offered 30MM in guaranteed money and another team offered 40MM absolutely no other sources have reported anything about guaranteed money. These rumors never include guaranteed money but his did.

ok, we warned you lol.

Bergz22

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Franco Sports. ‏@Franco_Sports
Per source, the Bears have finalized their deal with LB Danny Trevathan. #Bears #NFL

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Hmm....I guess I got lucky with my analysis
Where is IUDoc?
Mike when you are right you are right.
I'm not sure how you get those juicy tidbits, but man you are dead on.

I am now hearing the Bears are in fact interested in adding LB's, DL's and CB's.

Sure it is a bit later than your highly classified infiltration, but it serves as confirmation the Bears are looking to field a team in 2016.

Last edited: