Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Mike when you are right you are right.
I'm not sure how you get those juicy tidbits, but man you are dead on.

I am now hearing the Bears are in fact interested in adding LB's, DL's and CB's.

Sure it is a bit later than your highly classified infiltration, but it serves as confirmation the Bears are looking to field a team in 2016.

Are you alright? Did your account get hacked? This isn't IUdoc no way...lack of disparaging remarks makes me thing this is either your sweet grandma or Chinese hacker from Shanghai

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Some of you guys are unbelievable

I really think if I said the sky was blue today you would doubt me. If you wanna doubt that's fine. I guess I need to have my source take pics of emails, record phone convo's and take pics of the players Bears after

Finally, let me drop this last bomb

If PACE gets all his toys that he is aiming for that is 2 DL, OL, CB/S , 2 LBs , HE IS DROPPING A BOMB IN THE DRAFT...AN ABSOLUTE HOLD YOUR BREATH BOMB

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Very good value on Trevathan, if the ~7mil per reports are true. I was expecting 8-9.

Agreed. Especially when you consider that the majority of the very early signings tend to be top dollar. This feels more like the 2nd wave of FA.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

I really think if I said the sky was blue today you would doubt me. If you wanna doubt that's fine. I guess I need to have my source take pics of emails, record phone convo's and take pics of the players Bears after

If PACE gets all his toys that he is aiming for that is 2 DL, OL, CB/S , 2 LBs , HE IS DROPPING A BOMB IN THE DRAFT...AN ABSOLUTE HOLD YOUR BREATH BOMB

Trade up for Goff?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:

Drafting a qb we know bro

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Mike, I have come to appreciate the intense depth of vagueness your source is privy to. That you are willing to share such ambiguousness, should not be overlooked. It is a blessing to have so much unenlightening insight into the Bears plans.

As an aside, please do not remove me from the groupie list, as I feel I could slip back at any moment.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
If the Bears get Trevathan for 4/30 I am going to be thrilled. Good player and a great price.

Looks like he gave the Bears the John Fox/major market discount. Maybe they promised Danny a Chevy promo gig.

I remember the time Hampton was really pissed at the Fridge because the Fridge had a promo deal and was told he could choose one more Bear player to be in it and Fridge chose Mongo. Danimal could be such a selfish dick sometimes.

Rise

Liked Posts:

Why don't you just say what the bomb is? Nobody will believe you anyways and I doubt Pace is reading this. Will be entertaining though and if you turn out to be right you can make money on Twitter.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
correct Suhey, Pace got aggressive put up 30 million then drew a line in the sand. They went back to Bears saying we got 40++ can you beat it MJ really wants to play for Foxy etc....
Pace said I'll load up contract with 2x the normal incentives but not budging on Gurantee past 30 mil
They didn't take it.

You are not fooling anyone. Well except that one guy.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Beers should trade Ashlon and sign Mike Willace.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:

I mean there is literally nothing he could do that would be that exciting. What, trading up for a quarterback? Taking Jaylon Smith? EZEKIEL ELLIOTT!!!!! OMG!!!

detail the exact nature of this "bomb", Oh prophet of nothing.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Reactions: WCL