My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Well it's official.
Danny Trevathan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Danny Trevathan (born March 24, 1990) is an American football linebacker for the Chicago Bears of the National Football League (NFL).

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of you guys are unbelievable

I really think if I said the sky was blue today you would doubt me. If you wanna doubt that's fine. I guess I need to have my source take pics of emails, record phone convo's and take pics of the players Bears after

Finally, let me drop this last bomb

If PACE gets all his toys that he is aiming for that is 2 DL, OL, CB/S , 2 LBs , HE IS DROPPING A BOMB IN THE DRAFT...AN ABSOLUTE HOLD YOUR BREATH BOMB

I would think its a little early for Pace to already have his draft strategy in place but never know, if they do indeed have something big cooking could affect how they play in FA so... very very intriguing! Got me titillated....

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
correct Suhey, Pace got aggressive put up 30 million then drew a line in the sand. They went back to Bears saying we got 40++ can you beat it MJ really wants to play for Foxy etc....
Pace said I'll load up contract with 2x the normal incentives but not budging on Gurantee past 30 mil
They didn't take it.

That was a solid move on Pace's part. He sweetened the deal but also reduced risk on injury/low production to test just how badly Malik wanted to play for Fox. Pace also went to bat to Fox but protected McCaskey money as well.

Maybe he should run for Governor of IL after the Bears win the SB. I understand the current gov is a shooin to lose his next election. I do miss the food in Chicago but not the politics.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Mike, I have come to appreciate the intense depth of vagueness your source is privy to. That you are willing to share such ambiguousness, should not be overlooked. It is a blessing to have so much unenlightening insight into the Bears plans.

As an aside, please do not remove me from the groupie list, as I feel I could slip back at any moment.

Dont you worry FeetDr, you're not leaving this list unless Hillary becomes President because I will be moving out of this dam country, in doing so I'll delete this profile

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Why don't you just say what the bomb is? Nobody will believe you anyways and I doubt Pace is reading this. Will be entertaining though and if you turn out to be right you can make money on Twitter.

Because all his "wants" have not been fulfilled yet. But trust me, Bears fans will be happy!!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dont you worry FeetDr, you're not leaving this list unless Hillary becomes President because I will be moving out of this dam country, in doing so I'll delete this profile

Do not bother coming to Canada

Our conservative party is more liberal than your democratic party.

Bernie Sanders could be the leader of our Conservative party. 40% tax rate, we already have it. Socialized medicine for everyone, check.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
I mean there is literally nothing he could do that would be that exciting. What, trading up for a quarterback? Taking Jaylon Smith? EZEKIEL ELLIOTT!!!!! OMG!!!

detail the exact nature of this "bomb", Oh prophet of nothing.

If I'm a prophet of nothing that means I'm a prophet of something right? Touche

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Why don't you just say what the bomb is? Nobody will believe you anyways and I doubt Pace is reading this. Will be entertaining though and if you turn out to be right you can make money on Twitter.

As others have pointed out the only thing that could come close to being a BOMB!!! would be anything having to do with QB.

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
Do not bother coming to Canada

Our conservative party is more liberal than your democratic party.

Ha, nope might head to either Europe or Carribean for 4 years. I cant/wont take fucking Hillary after 8 years of that clown we have

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
As others have pointed out the only thing that could come close to being a BOMB!!! would be anything having to do with QB.

ryan-gosling-smile.gif

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a above average LB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!! Any Bear fan expecting him to be an all Pro in Chicago,needs to take a deep breath. He is a nice player who can stop the run!! He also can point to the players around him in Denver as a huge participant in his success. If the guaranteed money is reasonable, then I have no problem, If we overpay, it poses problems.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Not old or injured enough. Give him time

He's also a couple shades darker than Desbro likes his players. That Chris Long fella though...that's where the money should go. Maybe we can bring Zach Thomas out of retirement he was dominant.

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
Sounds like maybe they would trade Cutler while his value is high to get the QB of the future..........

GatorLandMike

Liked Posts:
So this is an obvious hint that you're saying the BOMB is something to do with trading away Cutler.

A lot has to play out
Pace is on "pace" to meet all his FA signing goals, if this is accomplished I've heard he likes ONE of the QB's in the draft a LOT
Cutler is here to stay another year, ultimately don't rule out a jump up to what degree it depends....

Essentially, his master plan centers around their current draft position, they do not anticipate being this high in the next few years...some of their late round interests Dax, Allen, and other QBs...smoke screen

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
A lot has to play out
Pace is on "pace" to meet all his FA signing goals, if this is accomplished I've heard he likes ONE of the QB's in the draft a LOT
Cutler is here to stay another year, ultimately don't rule out a jump up to what degree it depends....

Essentially, his master plan centers around their current draft position, they do not anticipate being this high in the next few years...some of their late round interests Dax, Allen, and other QBs...smoke screen

Why in the world would your "source" risk his job to feed you information to share on a public forum? Seems pretty foolish...