Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
Yeah Wentz has to be the guy Pace likes. Also I read an article a while back about how one stat is perhaps the biggest stat for a QB and that is wins. Kind of like MJ becoming MJ because as a rookie he hit a last second shot to win the NCAA Championship. Winning breeds winning and Wentz has that.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah Wentz has to be the guy Pace likes. Also I read an article a while back about how one stat is perhaps the biggest stat for a QB and that is wins. Kind of like MJ becoming MJ because as a rookie he hit a last second shot to win the NCAA Championship. Winning breeds winning and Wentz has that.

Having a good team breeds winning...

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not to mention Vince Young, Tebow, Leinart, and so on. Being on a team that wins in college means precisely fuck all.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:

Doesn't work that way evaluating QBs and winning in division 2 is nothing to write home about. Now that Jake Coker fella won plenty of real games maybe he should go first round.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Danny Trevathan close to deal with the Bears oh fuck yes boys!!!

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Carmelo Anthony won a title as a frosh with Syracuse. He ain't won shit since.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anybody know if Devon Still has been worth anything? I liked him coming out of Penn. Worth a look in camp?

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
Come on down Danny! This was the absolute best fit for everyone involved in this deal. The Bears D just got a whole lot better.

No let's focus on the trenches. Howard and Hicks been rumoured. Would much rather have Howard but would still be happy with Hicks. I still think a lower tier guy like Thornton would have a big role on early downs.

Lots of good interior lineman being talked about. Glad we aren't in the pissing contest once again for Brooks and Osemele.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
And Jenkins.

1254334927_celebration-dance.gif

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Any confirmation yet on Trevathan?

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Think he is talking about Forte?

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hicks may fit the physical mold of Fox and Fangio a little more.

6'5" with 35" arms he has incredible length for the position.

Add in that he is a 330lbs bull and you get a guy who can probably play all 3 downs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
So many interior OLmen still out there.

I didn't think that the massive Osemele deal was going to start that ball rolling. Would love to add a Jeff Allen as well.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Hicks may fit the physical mold of Fox and Fangio a little more.

6'5" with 35" arms he has incredible length for the position.

Add in that he is a 330lbs bull and you get a guy who can probably play all 3 downs.

Perhaps. Not to mention he will be cheaper than Howard and is a tad younger too. Either way though, Howard is the better player.