Free Agency Rumors and Discussion

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
A lot has to play out
Pace is on "pace" to meet all his FA signing goals, if this is accomplished I've heard he likes ONE of the QB's in the draft a LOT
Cutler is here to stay another year, ultimately don't rule out a jump up to what degree it depends....

Essentially, his master plan centers around their current draft position, they do not anticipate being this high in the next few years...some of their late round interests Dax, Allen, and other QBs...smoke screen

I just saw that losing Cutler this year would become 16MM in dead cap space but next year only 2MM in dead cap. So reading the tea leaves draft a QB in the first round then let him sit a year. Then see which teams are still super desperate for a QB and maybe even get a first round pick for or at least a second rounder for Jay. However this plan could easily require moving up in the first round which could require a second round next years first or maybe Marty or whatever is needed to close the deal.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
A lot has to play out
Pace is on "pace" to meet all his FA signing goals, if this is accomplished I've heard he likes ONE of the QB's in the draft a LOT
Cutler is here to stay another year, ultimately don't rule out a jump up to what degree it depends....

Essentially, his master plan centers around their current draft position, they do not anticipate being this high in the next few years...some of their late round interests Dax, Allen, and other QBs...smoke screen
My source is not as embedded as yours, he is more a pimple on the butt cheek to your anal wart at the sphincter of Bears intel, but I am hearing a move up to the top 5 to secure Hackenberg.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Why in the world would your "source" risk his job to feed you information to share on a public forum? Seems pretty foolish...
Especially their 'master plan.' I find it interesting that Mike gets all this info, yet the beat writers and plugged in insiders can't seem to grab what Mike is being told.

Even some of the writers in town have talked about how Halas Hall really doesn't have too many leaks and that Pace runs a tight ship.

Yet GatorLandMike gets the drop on everyone? [emoji23]

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I just saw that losing Cutler this year would become 16MM in dead cap space but next year only 2MM in dead cap. So reading the tea leaves draft a QB in the first round then let him sit a year. Then see which teams are still super desperate for a QB and maybe even get a first round pick for or at least a second rounder. However this plan could easily require moving up in the first round which could require a second round next years first or maybe Marty or whatever is needed to close the deal.
No.

Cutting Cutler would be $13M in dead cap.
Trading him would be $3M

Just FYI

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fucks sake.....any other thread you dicks wanna do this shit, do it in there please. Leave this thread for news.... This is by far the easiest way for me to get news, and I don't want to fuck around with pages at a time people calling out Mike for being a fraud.

Leave this thread out your shit show.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
No.

Cutting Cutler would be $13M in dead cap.
Trading him would be $3M

Just FYI

Thank you for the correction. How about this scenario, Pace uses next years first rounder to move up in this draft to get a QB and then after next season he trades Jay for a first rounder that is presumably going to be better than the Bears 2017 first rounder he traded to move up. Just spitballing and dont even care if Mike does have a source even thought at this point I do but this is more fun than waiting for the dribs and drabs news from twitter.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ha, nope might head to either Europe or Carribean for 4 years. I cant/wont take fucking Hillary after 8 years of that clown we have

Most of the Caribbean is own by European countries and they too have the dreaded " socialized" Medicare that is feared here. They also happen to live longer healthier lives so it doesn't seem to be your kind of place

Mitchapalooza

Ok, to finally clarify (per @AllbrightNFL):

#Eagles get 8th overall pick, 4th rd pick.

#Dolphins get 13th overall pick, Alonso & Maxwell.

What the fuck Dolphins. 0 chance for Goff now.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Thank you for the correction. How about this scenario, Pace uses next years first rounder to move up in this draft to get a QB and then after next season he trades Jay for a first rounder that is presumably going to be better than the Bears 2017 first rounder he traded to move up. Just spitballing and dont even care if Mike does have a source even thought at this point I do but this is more fun than waiting for the dribs and drabs news from twitter.

If that happened Pace would solidify himself as a Bears legend. Assuming the QB he moves up for is worth a damn.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

Yeah, that is the Dolphins being the Dolphins. What a terrible trade for them.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

1) Goff probably won't be as good as you want him to be

2) Eagles just re-signed Bustford so I doubt they take a QB

3) Why did the dolphins make this trade?

Mitchapalooza

1) Goff probably won't be as good as you want him to be

2) Eagles just re-signed Bustford so I doubt they take a QB

3) Why did the dolphins make this trade?

1.) Yeah I doubt he falls to 11, but whatever I like him.

2.) I know, but still could happen.

3.) they are fucking Special person. literally a terrible trade because of those contracts.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

That's still unconfirmed.

Matt Suhey

Liked Posts:
If that happened Pace would solidify himself as a Bears legend. Assuming the QB he moves up for is worth a damn.

That would be pretty sweet right. Yeah it all rides on whether Goff or Wentz are the real deal and am not convinced that is the case. My first level litmus test for a college QB is accuracy and leadership/smarts/fast decision maker intangibles. Not sure how these guys stack up to that. I do like brandon doughty though. He hits all these marks.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I've long thought there was 0 chance for Goff. Cleveland will take a QB. Cowboys SHOULD take a QB. Romo is glass and about done. 49ers need a QB and now Eagles. Maybe we get lucky and 3 QB's go before us and a better defender drops.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
1.) Yeah I doubt he falls to 11, but whatever I like him.

2.) I know, but still could happen.

3.) they are fucking Special person. literally a terrible trade because of those contracts.
For the 100th time Murray restructured his deal to accommodate the trade. 21 Mil Guaranteed is all he's looking at.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That would be pretty sweet right. Yeah it all rides on whether Goff or Wentz are the real deal and am not convinced that is the case. My first level litmus test for a college QB is accuracy and leadership/smarts/fast decision maker intangibles. Not sure how these guys stack up to that. I do like brandon doughty though. He hits all these marks.

Yeah accuracy and leadership/decision making is paramount. I'm not big on Goff, though. I think Wentz is the only one in this class that could become a franchise level QB.