bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming
‏@AaronLemingNFL
In addition to the #Bears opening back up talks w/ TE Zach Miller per @DickersonESPN, I'm told they also have interest in Ladarius Green.

Miller's agents have probably realized that they can't get him a big payday

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Honestly, I hope the Bears sign Green. He is a physical freak.

Yeah he is but it's rarely shown on the field or in his production regardless of playing behind Gates

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
With malik Jackson and Ian Williams signed I hope the Bears are able to nab akiem hicks.

Quality DL is thining out before FA even begins

dafridge72

Liked Posts:
NFLTradeRumors.co
‏@nfltrade_rumors
Malik Jackson Gets A Six-Year, $85.5M Deal From #Jaguars With With $31.5 million Fully GTD

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Anyone hear what Ian Williams' contract $ is? I looked briefly but didn't find it. I'm thinking Hicks will get a similar deal.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
NFLTradeRumors.co
‏@nfltrade_rumors
Malik Jackson Gets A Six-Year, $85.5M Deal From #Jaguars With With $31.5 million Fully GTD

Pace is in it for the long run. FA has been torturous to the Bears over the years. Have to finally bite the bullet and build through the draft. A slow process, but if done properly, can result in a very good team for many years. Smart move by Pace to sign one guy they really like (sounds like Danny T.) and then go for bargains on short deals to bridge the team to the draft picks.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
NFLTradeRumors.co
‏@nfltrade_rumors

GatorMike said that the Bears wanted to give him 30 GTD. If he is right, then it looks like the deal breaker for the Bears turned out to be length.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone hear what Ian Williams' contract $ is? I looked briefly but didn't find it. I'm thinking Hicks will get a similar deal.

Yeah he signed for some money

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GatorMike said that the Bears wanted to give him 30 GTD. If he is right, then it looks like the deal breaker for the Bears turned out to be length.

the only thing that really matters is the GTD. Anything else is just monopoly money.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Bob Warja @BobWarja From what I hear, Trevathan prefers the Bears but they have to step up their offer.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Bob Warja @BobWarja If Bears want to seal the deal, they will way overpay for Trevathan. Their decision

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
When Giants finalize deal for former Rams CB Janoris Jenkins, it's expected to be for five-years, $62.5 million, per source.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Sounds like a money grab by his agent and pitting the Falcons interest against us to drive up his price. I'm fine overpaying, but I think Pace has a number he'll walk away from.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
When Giants finalize deal for former Rams CB Janoris Jenkins, it's expected to be for five-years, $62.5 million, per source.

holy shit that's an egregious ovepay

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bob Warja @BobWarja From what I hear, Trevathan prefers the Bears but they have to step up their offer.

Uh oh. I can hear the dicks being ripped off all the way from Texas...

And who the fuck is Bob Warja?

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Key GatorlandMIke with breaking news in 5..4...3...2....1
I'm hearing the Bears are on negotiations with a couple CBs. One from the AFC and one from the NFC. Both have significant interest from other teams. I'm being told that the Bears want to stay within $1-6 mil AAV and nothing more than $10-20 mil guaranteed.

The market for players in the secondary is heating up from what I've heard and that puts a lot of pressure on Pace in negotiations.

I'm also told that the Bears have a good chance of landing either player, in fact I hear they'll get at least one, but if they don't, they'll shift their focus to OL and other players in the secondary.

#sources ?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm hearing the Bears are on negotiations with a couple CBs. One from the AFC and one from the NFC. Both have significant interest from other teams. I'm being told that the Bears want to stay within $1-6 mil AAV and nothing more than $10-20 mil guaranteed.

The market for players in the secondary is heating up from what I've heard and that puts a lot of pressure on Pace in negotiations.

I'm also told that the Bears have a good chance of landing either player, in fact I hear they'll get at least one, but if they don't, they'll shift their focus to OL and other players in the secondary.

#sources ��

So, your saying that the Bears are looking to fill needs in FA? Who would have thought? lol
I will hand it to you, you got his MO down pat!

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
My sources are telling me pace wants trevathan to give 50% of his guaranteed money to Jay as a gift for his hair and greatness and trevathan wants to give 55% instead. Little bump in the road here.