Fuller Could Be Gone

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dickin' around with wilshun and they forget to figure out fuller. Dumb fuckin cucks

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Sounds like Fuller is gone. Sucks.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Wait, I thought we were trying to win games? I would be shocked if he just got dumped.

Maybe Fuller doesn’t want to extend?

dennehy

Liked Posts:
so they would rather keep Hicks than Fuller? similar cap hits
If they do the paperwork on Dalton and Ifedi today they'd basically need to unload both Fuller and Hicks to get under the cap.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
the RR trumps a CB, especially one who has the Bears by the kahunas in negotiations.
He sucks and will be here for one year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
They could extend Hicks a year and save 5-6mil that way and a Fuller cut saves 11mil.
The Bears are $20mil over according to OTC, worst in the league right now.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
According to another site, they're not worse than the Rams or Saints and a few others.

Yes, OTC hasn't factored in the restructures, but neither has factored in the Dalton or Ifedi yet, both of which are one year deals.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
no matter, thats the direction they went in.
They were obviously doomed from the get go.
What were you actually expecting?
It doesn't matter what I was expecting. But being forced to cut a good player, rather than trade or extend, because you sign a second back up level QB, isn't a productive move imo. Do you think it is?

Luke

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter what I was expecting. But being forced to cut a good player, rather than trade or extend, because you sign a second back up level QB, isn't a productive move imo. Do you think it is?

Of course not, but I haven't seen too many productive moves made by Pace so far to all of a sudden expect one.
Once they brought back Pace/Nagy, I had zero expectations for any positives to come out of this year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Of course not, but I haven't seen too many productive moves made by Pace so far to all of a sudden expect one.
Once they brought back Pace/Nagy, I had zero expectations for any positives to come out of this year.
Same with me, but I'm not sure why that means I shouldn't still rip on him when he does dumb ass shit.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
It actually makes some sense but ultimately if this is to afford a bloated franchise tag for Robinson II and Andy Dalton it is a monster fuck up.