Game # 5: Bulls @ Celtics 04/28 @ 6pm TNT

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Damn, Kirk needed stitches. His face is starting to look like a hockey player. If he isn't careful he could end up looking like Neal Funk when the season's over.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
It's hilarious to me that they don't call a foul on Miller when he just grabs at Ray Allens arms to get the ball when Allen is on the floor.

I mean they never call that foul, but why is it if a guy has possession on the floor you can drop the elbow and kick him in the balls and not get a foul called.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Rose's new nickname: The Silencer.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
The game has slowed down. We need to slow it down and keep composure.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I got to give it up to the Boston crowd, they're insane. Energizing the team whereas the Bulls crowd is only energized if the team does well.

engies

Liked Posts:
Bye bye Ray! hold on bulls !

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
I disagree. I personally think Bulls fans are normally cool. I obviously missed this playoffs, but I remember 05..NOCHI-ONI....NOCHI...ONI......tear

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
I disagree. I personally think Bulls fans are normally cool. I obviously missed this playoffs, but I remember 05..NOCHI-ONI....NOCHI...ONI......tear

That was the best playoff game for the crowd since they've come back (by far), and I've been to all of them since 04/05. Thursday's game will be the first Bulls playoff game I miss in the post Jordan era unless I break down and buy some tickets on ebay.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Ray Allen was a +13 Net +/- in the game. Glen Davis was the only other guy with a positive +/-. That should tell you how much of a blow losing Ray Allen is going to be.

Come on, play hard for 5 more minutes and get out of here with the win.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Allen wasn't having a great game, but like Gordon he creates such a threat to occupy your defense. Without the threat we can really lay the hammer down on rondo / pierce.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Salmons again delays on the shot for the catch and shoot, waits for his man to close and then shoots.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Looks like the Bulls last favor from the refs was tha tfoul out of Allen based on that Salmons drive a couple plays ago.