Game # 5: Bulls @ Celtics 04/28 @ 6pm TNT

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me the game looks like a shooting contest. The Bulls should try to drive to the basket. And the refs should better call the fouls.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
maq25060 wrote:
that was a foul...and most of the fouls boston have gotten called downlow have been fouls except that weak call on the davis layup, foul on rose....

BUT the refs arent giving the bulls bigs the same calls...a couple of possessions back Noah got bumped hard as soon as he went up for the shot...if you're not going to call contact down low...please do it for both teams

They gave Ray Allen his 4th on a BS call, so I have a hard time complaining. I think the officiating has been pretty poor but not favoring either team.
it was...but that's 1 call

and it's with guards...

the game downlow with bigs is totally different and should be called as such

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I liked him in college and I think he's a good player when he's in shape. His mid-range shot has vastly improves the last 2 seasons.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:

and it's with guards...

A bad call that takes one of their best players off the floor for 8-10 minutes is far more important than any bad call they've made on us.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Ouch that looked like it hurt on the replay. Hope he didn't concuss himself.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:

and it's with guards...

A bad call that takes one of their best players off the floor for 8-10 minutes is far more important than any bad call they've made on us.
im not arguing the magnitude of the calls...just saying the officiating down low has been different for the teams, and that's a tough way to win

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Wow. Kirk Hinrich slams his head on the floor, and just takes it in stride, like he didn't even hit his head on the floor.

70 to 66 at the end of three. Please hold onto this one guys!

Kirk Hinrich is playing great. Hopefully Ben Gordon goes off, because Boston's reeling right now.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I wonder if Gordon said he doesn't want to sit out because his leg will tighten up. He's played 34 minutes while obviously hurting and not playing very effectively. Kirk has been a Celtic killer tonight and has only played 20 minutes.

engies

Liked Posts:
Its 4th qtr time. Ben Gordon time hopefully, either way i hope we can hold on and win

Its definately deserved we've played the hardest!

sabixx

Liked Posts:
have to finish strong, whoever wins this game is going to win this series.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Wow. Kirk Hinrich slams his head on the floor, and just takes it in stride, like he didn't even hit his head on the floor.
That's because he's a tough SOB. Unlike Mr. Glass a.k.a. Luol Deng.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Well picked up 1 point in the 3rd quarter. This game looks like another one that will be decided at the wire.

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:

70 to 66 at the end of three. Please hold onto this one guys!

Kirk Hinrich is playing great. Hopefully Ben Gordon goes off, because Boston's reeling right now.

That is Hinrich basketball. He is our most physical player on the team, and he usually plays better when he is allowed to play physical.

I have a good feeling. 12 minutes of intensity!!!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
I wonder if Gordon said he doesn't want to sit out because his leg will tighten up. He's played 34 minutes while obviously hurting and not playing very effectively. Kirk has been a Celtic killer tonight and has only played 20 minutes.

I'd keep Gordon in. He's getting tonds of attention by Boston's defense, and his defense has been pretty solid.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I agree, I like Gordon in the game, just surprised we didn't go to Hinrich earlier. I want to see more of the Rose, Gordon, Hinrich, Salmons, Big lineup. That's the lineup we've killed them with in this series.

sabixx

Liked Posts:
finally got a close call to go our way.

The celts offense is terrible right now, we have to take advantage of this.