Game # 5: Bulls @ Celtics 04/28 @ 6pm TNT

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
We can go up 9 after 2 made free throws by Gordon.

We need to keep attacking, but getting back on defense.

sabixx

Liked Posts:
ben doesn't have it and wont stop taking bad shots, where have I seen this before

man what a pass brad!

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
We got em reeling! Let's step on their throats!!!

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
sabixx wrote:
ben doesn't have it and wont stop taking bad shots, where have I seen this before

Gordon is having a huge impact on them though, by continuing to shoot he's making himself a threat still. Boston is still using a ton of energy to defend him.

He's still got 14 points on 19 possessions used which isn't great, but it's not that bad. He has six assists as well. I think Gordon's had a very good "bad' game if that makes sense.

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
7-0 run in the fourth!

Still PLENTY of time in the game fellas. We can't let up, the Celtics are going to start pressing but they still have plenty of time to get back. We just need to continue to attack and put the pressure on the Celtics. We also need to protect the ball and not commit any turnovers to give any chance for the Celtics to gain momentum.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
For all the bitching about the refs, we have a +10 advantage from the line.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
sabixx wrote:

man what a pass brad!

I understand what Gordon is doing. He is trying to jab the dagger down their throats 20 times.

I don't know whether he will be able to do it with a torn hamstring, but if he goes on any kind of shot streak, like 3 in a row, this game is probably over, so it's not a bad strategy in general by him, especially when he has decent space on these threes.

engies

Liked Posts:
I just pray to god we can hang onto this lead. 11 pt lead with over 9 mins left is good to have but not impossible to come back from.

As Diddy said....step on there throats!

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Manic Devourer wrote:
7-0 run in the fourth!

Still PLENTY of time in the game fellas. We can't let up, the Celtics are going to start pressing but they still have plenty of time to get back. We just need to continue to attack and put the pressure on the Celtics. We also need to protect the ball and not commit any turnovers to give any chance for the Celtics to gain momentum.

It's going to be a different game when Ray Allen comes back in. They have no one who can score now as long as Pierce isn't wide open and Rondo is covered. Allen will give them a threat.

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
sabixx wrote:

man what a pass brad!

The thing is he needs to continue to shoot, or make himself open to shoot because he still command so much defensive respect from the defenders.

Also a great block on House.

engies

Liked Posts:
Allens 5th. woooooo!!!!!

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Manic Devourer wrote:
7-0 run in the fourth!

It's going to be a different game when Ray Allen comes back in. They have no one who can score now as long as Pierce isn't wide open and Rondo is covered. Allen will give them a threat.

Which is why it's so important to limit turnovers, as we need to keep putting shots up at the basket even if we don't score.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Wow...thats a nice lead. I am amazed. On a side note my girlfriend was just sitting around watching Michael Jordan videos. Now thats a woman.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
Another cheap one on Ray.

Great work by Noah, for a guy who has no offense he can really help with his hustle.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Wow...thats a nice lead. I am amazed. On a side note my girlfriend was just sitting around watching Michael Jordan videos. Now thats a woman.

KP is quite the catch, my friend.