Game # 5: Bulls @ Celtics 04/28 @ 6pm TNT

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Bulls are doing a great job swatting the ball out of the hands of the Boston big men.

Fred

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
What was Gordon thinking there. His feet weren't remotely set.

Looked like a travel to me. Funk and King thought it was a horrible foul call.

Fred

Liked Posts:
Then again, I'll take Doug's assertion over Funk and King.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
NICE PASS D-RICK! And Weasley Snipes...I like it. Salmons is one bad motha..SHUT YO MOUTH

engies

Liked Posts:
No we face the winner of philly and magic and then after that if we win we will face the winner of Cavs vs Hawks/Heat

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
NICE PASS D-RICK! And Weasley Snipes...I like it. Salmons is one bad motha..SHUT YO MOUTH

He took down an entire Vampire Empire single-handly and now he wants a piece of the refs.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:
dougthonus wrote:
What was Gordon thinking there. His feet weren't remotely set.

Looked like a travel to me. Funk and King thought it was a horrible foul call.

Should have been an offensive foul, because the guy extended his arm into Gordon. Otherwise, without that, and if it was just body/leg contact, it should have been a block.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
DUDE! MC LOVIN!! Dammit he's a C's fan though.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
One thing I've noticed, John Salmons is not a catch and shoot player. He likes to have his man on him keep the ball low and then shoot over him.

He gets lots of catch and shoot opportunities and rarely shoots the three.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:
DUDE! MC LOVIN!! Dammit he's a C's fan though.

I wanna play McLovin if they ever make a bio-pic about his life

You've got the pre-pubescent look down, that's for sure.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Seriously, I would let pirates attack me if it meant I could go on the floor during a Bulls game.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Oh man, Kirk has got to shoot that open 3, passes it up and takes a tough fade away 2 instead.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Big Baby is easily playing himself into a MLE contract next year. Probably won't b with the C's though.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
We'd better be ready to roll the 4 guard lineup out there in the fourth quarter.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
that was a foul...and most of the fouls boston have gotten called downlow have been fouls except that weak call on the davis layup, foul on rose....

BUT the refs arent giving the bulls bigs the same calls...a couple of possessions back Noah got bumped hard as soon as he went up for the shot...if you're not going to call contact down low...please do it for both teams

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
Big Baby is easily playing himself into a MLE contract next year. Probably won't b with the C's though.

I think money will be too short next year. I bet you see very few full MLEs given out.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:

He'd be a solid edition to the Bulls front court if we want to spend the money. We could use him to set screens for Gordon and we always find our bigs in position to shoot, so he could just sit there hitting open jumpshots.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
maq25060 wrote:
that was a foul...and most of the fouls boston have gotten called downlow have been fouls except that weak call on the davis layup, foul on rose....

BUT the refs arent giving the bulls bigs the same calls...a couple of possessions back Noah got bumped hard as soon as he went up for the shot...if you're not going to call contact down low...please do it for both teams

They gave Ray Allen his 4th on a BS call, so I have a hard time complaining. I think the officiating has been pretty poor but not favoring either team.