Game # 5: Bulls @ Celtics 04/28 @ 6pm TNT

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
maq25060 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
Jane's Addiction. Personally, I always felt Perry Ferrel sounded like a whinny bitch when he sings.
i was actually able to listen to a britney spears song the other day....AND enjoy myself...either something is REALLY wrong with me or im just digging rhythms a lot more

Woah.....just, woah.....

Fred

Liked Posts:
I'm at TNT. Barkley likes the Celtics. Big surprise.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
I think Charles Barkley actually watched the game.

I agree with Barkley 100% that Gordon is just missing shots. He is generating some good looks for himself, he just needs to make these shots, which I think he will eventually start doing in this game.

He's passing the ball pretty well, helping the team with his spacing as well. But if Ben Gordon made his shots like normal, we'd be up by double digits. He seems to always come through in the end, so hopefully he does that again tonight. If not, just have the team keep up the good defensive effort, and have Rose, Salmons, Kirk lead us to victory.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

mlewinth wrote:

Jane's Addiction. Personally, I always felt Perry Ferrel sounded like a whinny bitch when he sings.

If it's Nothings Shocking or Ritual de lo habitual, then he recommended some good music.

If you think Ferrel sounds like a whiny bitch than how could you possibly love The Darkness as much as you do?

It was Ritual De Habitual....god it was annoying. It sounded like you do Paul when I sit next to you at a Bulls game...

And The Darkness, rules! Watch your mouth!

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
One thought continues to strike me, when we go Salmons at PF in an ultra small lineup why the hell do they not go small with us and play Pierce at the 4. You'd have to think that House or Marbury in there instead of Scalabrine would be better.

However, it does show how terrible their bench is. They've got absolutely nothing after their starting lineup, which I think is superior to ours, but Miller/Kirk off the bench just kills anything they have to offer.

I think Stephon Marbury is worse than Brian Scalabrine, so I would stick with Scalabrine if I was coaching the Celtics as well. Eddie House might be the best option, but he's not exactly doing well. It's like picking between a punch in the nose, a kick in the nuts, or seeing Ben Gordon hit a game tying three and then grab his junk. All three of them are going to hurt.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
OT: Philly down 3 to Orlando. Dwight Howard might get suspended for elbowing Samuel Dalembert in the head. So if Philly can pull off the win tonight, they would probably be able to knock out Orlando tomorrow night with Dwight Howard out with the suspension.

engies

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
OT: Philly down 3 to Orlando. Dwight Howard might get suspended for elbowing Samuel Dalembert in the head. So if Philly can pull off the win tonight, they would probably be able to knock out Orlando tomorrow night with Dwight Howard out with the suspension.

we still have to win this series before worrying about who we could face if we advance, but yes if we do advance of course i'd prefer philly

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
b6c11261687377d9e4475716065ace4d-getty-86012980eg004_chicago_bulls.jpg

5e4f07e97a63585dfd621bbcdb0cd4fb-getty-86012980eg002_chicago_bulls.jpg

2d1f292f2c9537c09ce989c9cdf7426d-getty-86012980eg001_chicago_bulls.jpg

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
engies wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

we still have to win this series before worrying about who we could face if we advance, but yes if we do advance of course i'd prefer philly

I'd hate to break it to ya but we would play Cleveland if we advanced.

Oh, and I just had a awkward moment, just to know how it felt.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
engies wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

Regardless of whether we win, I would love to see one of the big four get ousted in the first round. Especially to a .500 team.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I agree with Barkley 100% that Gordon is just missing shots. He is generating some good looks for himself, he just needs to make these shots, which I think he will eventually start doing in this game.

I don't know, Gordon looked like he was missing a lot short on his jumper. May be a problem getting lift. He's also really hesitating, and his release is slower. I think he's hurting.

Sure, he's missing shots, but watching him move it's REAL clear he's not 100%. I am glad he's out there, because he provides way too much of a threat to leave alone though even if he's cold or hurt.

Fred

Liked Posts:
This is Kirk's game. If he continues to score, we'll win. If he starts dribbling the ball out of bounds when Scalabrine is barely trying to guard him, we'll lose. It's that simple. The Celtics won't let Ben or Rose beat them tonight. John or Kirk needs to win this one.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
engies wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

Well if we advanced twice, we would play Cleveland. And just getting in the Eastern Conference Finals, even if we get clobbered in 4 by Cleveland, would be great.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah Philly would be nice to play against in the second round. Rose always had his best games against Andre Miller.:lol:

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:
This is Kirk's game. If he continues to score, we'll win. If he starts dribbling the ball out of bounds when Scalabrine is barely trying to guard him, we'll lose. It's that simple. The Celtics won't let Ben or Rose beat them tonight. John or Kirk needs to win this one.

Salmons should own the Celtics any time we're going with him at PF and the Celtics put Davis/Scalabrine on him.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
engies wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

Well if we advanced twice, we would play Cleveland. And just getting in the Eastern Conference Finals, even if we get clobbered in 4 by Cleveland, would be great.

Oh definantly. A 4 game asswhooping by Cleveland would make my year! That is not sarcasim... it really would!

Manic Devourer

Liked Posts:
We really need Rose to start attacking more. He needs to get to the line more often..

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Is there anyone who looks less interested in the game than Luol Deng? I hate you Luol Deng.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Wow, I think Gordon just held the ball for about 8 seconds. How did the Bulls leave Pierce wide open under the basket.