Game # 5: Bulls @ Celtics 04/28 @ 6pm TNT

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Hopefully this is like Game 5 of the 2006 series, where Dwyane Wade played pretty crappy early in the game, was injured and all, but the Heat stayed tough, and Wade came back and led the Heat to victory late in the game. Hopefully Gordon finds his groove later in the game, because if he does find any sort of groove, I think we could get a minor blowout on the C's.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
maq25060 wrote:
Fred wrote:
I can't take much more of King and Funk. I'm going to have to go to TNT.
you have an option of announce teams and you went with king and funk?

dude...your IQ of program watching is about as high as Tyrus's bball IQ

Actually his IQ of programming watching matches his IQ in alot of other areas. You should ask him about music. He convinced me to listen to a album today. I would of rather of listened t0 45 minutes of Fred taking a dump.

Fred

Liked Posts:
Funk just implied that Hinrich's performance so far was better than Jordan's 63 against the Celtics. Does that answer your question?

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Wow, great shot by Rondo. Still, I'll take a 3 point lead at halftime.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
maq25060 wrote:
Fred wrote:

Actually his IQ of programming watching matches his IQ in alot of other areas. You should ask him about music. He convinced me to listen to a album today. I would of rather of listened t0 45 minutes of Fred taking a dump.

HAHAHA! What album was it?

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
maq25060 wrote:
Fred wrote:

HAHAHA! What album was it?

Jane's Addiction. Personally, I always felt Perry Ferrel sounded like a whinny bitch when he sings.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:
Funk just implied that Hinrich's performance so far was better than Jordan's 63 against the Celtics. Does that answer your question?

I'd say that's about right. Oh Funk, his ridiculous analysis is only outmatched by his ridiculously hideous face.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
maq25060 wrote:
Fred wrote:

music + basketball converstaion?

am i in heaven?

what was the album?

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Here is what that joke of a journalist that wrote about the Ref's family after game 4 told me about who his source was.

A league source on that one. ... F

What a joke of a journalist. Expect a special comment from me on him in the next few days. His lack of adherence to the principles of journalism is astounding, and I hope he loses his job.

I'm also going to spread it around to some of the professors here, see if they can impact this guy any as well.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Fred wrote:

That is singularly awful, but again, you CHOOSE Funk and King. You're like a 90 year old woman listening to Howard Stern and complaining about how immoral he is.

newbalancerun07

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Wow, great shot by Rondo. Still, I'll take a 3 point lead at halftime.

I hate it when a team scores a bucket at the last second of the first half. It usually builds some momentum. We need to come out strong to start the 3rd and hold off any Celtics run and stay loose for the 4th quarter. Im shivering at just thinking of the 4th quarter..:)

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I hate it when a team scores a bucket at the last second of the first half. It usually builds some momentum. We need to come out strong to start the 3rd and hold off any Celtics run and stay loose for the 4th quarter. Im shivering at just thinking of the 4th quarter..

You have to feel good about our 1st half, but I still don't see us winning this game.

Fred

Liked Posts:
dougthonus wrote:
Fred wrote:

Why would you even turn on King and Funk to begin with?

You have Doug Collins as a choice and you go to King and Funk? That's a cry for help.

It's a sickness Doug. I can't stop reading about L. Lohan too.

I'm going to stay here. I don't get those wonderful "Love it Live" commercials on TNT.

maq25060

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
Jane's Addiction. Personally, I always felt Perry Ferrel sounded like a whinny bitch when he sings.
Jane's Addiction isnt THAT bad...then again that isnt really my scene

i dunno...my music taste is changing a lot right now...i was actually able to listen to a britney spears song the other day....AND enjoy myself...either something is REALLY wrong with me or im just digging rhythms a lot more

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
One thought continues to strike me, when we go Salmons at PF in an ultra small lineup why the hell do they not go small with us and play Pierce at the 4. You'd have to think that House or Marbury in there instead of Scalabrine would be better.

However, it does show how terrible their bench is. They've got absolutely nothing after their starting lineup, which I think is superior to ours, but Miller/Kirk off the bench just kills anything they have to offer.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:

mlewinth wrote:

If it's Nothings Shocking or Ritual de lo habitual, then he recommended some good music.

If you think Ferrel sounds like a whiny bitch than how could you possibly love The Darkness as much as you do?

Fred

Liked Posts:
I'm trying to contemplate what the 1986 Jordan would do to Scalabrine? I think Scalabrine would voluntarily run up to the 300 level and jump about 3 minutes in.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
I agree with Kenny, I think it's idiotic how much space they give Rondo / Pierce, though they showed terrible clips to support the discussion.

Fred

Liked Posts:
Kenny?

I'm watching a 773 202 LUNA commercial.