2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
sylvio2-thumb-600x858-469490.jpg

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Theon was never a good guy. He's just now turning into one. The iron born are like the white trash of Westeros

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

He wasn't a bad guy either. He was just a young kid that liked pussy.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He wasn't a bad guy either. He was just a young kid that liked pussy.

You sure.... he betrayed Robb and then murdered Ser Rodrick and then 2 kids...

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yup... He's a fuck stick... With no Fuck Stick.
He deserved it...

He has suffered plenty.... same with Jaime IMO.... but it don't erase the evil shit they did.

Lol I think people forget Jaime pushed a child out a window to cover up him fucking his sister.... hes grown as a character, but hes the same asshole who did all the asshole stuff from Season 1.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has suffered plenty.... same with Jaime IMO.... but it don't erase the evil shit they did.

Lol I think people forget Jaime pushed a child out a window to cover up him fucking his sister.... hes grown as a character, but hes the same asshole who did all the asshole stuff from Season 1.

I kind of see Jamie reverting slightly. Cersei is a bad influence on him. Tainted pussy will do that to a man... especially because it's his sister's.

The conversation that Jamie and Brienne are about to have will be very interesting. Brienne helps bring out the best in Jamie.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm sorry I misinterpreted what you said in your previous message .

And I agree this theon definitely wouldn't betray Robb.

It's all good. I should've been more specific.

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
also they could've shortened up the tyrion and black people scene..we got the picture that they're uptight the last scenes

you cut that scene short and we get a proper black fish death

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think now that once Lannister goes back to his sister, that the Tully camp will re-arm itself and help the Starks. Snow and Sansa are going to get a lot of people helping them in the next episode.

Interesting how they had Mother of Dragons arriving at the scene just in time. yet where can her army be? I say that the the Iron Born are going to arrive to add the Slavers ships to their fleet.

I love that scene where Clegane bargains for chopping off the putz's hand. "I PREFER CHICKEN" he says:) Berac is really a cool dude:)

I guessed correctly that Lady Crane was going to rescue Ayra and she did:) The scene with her and Joqen was great. It was like that he was happy that the girl with no name rose above and reclaimed her Arya Stark name. Turnng the light off gave her all of the advantage:) What was funny in that entire sequence was how all of the peddlers didn't give a shit about anything except collecting their fucking fruit:) All the while Arya let the Waif into the dark:) Wasn't that the sword master from Bravos who taught her that?

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
thinking brienne, podrick, jaime, and hound all end up at riverrun with some brotherhood without banners shenanigans and the debut of lady stoneheart

Looks like you pretty much are right except I think Jamie is going home to his bitch sister and I think that the Tully's are going to turn on the Frey's and take back control pretty easily. Poor old man Frey. Those stupid hat kids of his are going to get butt fucked by the Tully's:)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Still no Dorne.... they gonna sit out the remainder of the show..... the epitome of Doran Martell lol

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty much everything but Arya's crazy story line was slow and little more than a setup for the final 2 episodes.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I guess I just don't understand the point of Arya having spent 2 seasons in Braavos for her to reject being part of the Faceless Men.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess I just don't understand the point of Arya having spent 2 seasons in Braavos for her to reject being part of the Faceless Men.

Training. She has to get on her, "night moves", ninja style, for the upcoming revenge acts.