Game of Thrones Thread

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can we start seeing some on screen deaths?
Please?

Person from the North: Did you see Barfon Poojoy?
Asshole from the West: Yeah, I heard he died under King Jarbo's knife. Wish I coulda seen it.

Yeah, Asshole. Me too.

I get that we got to see some Hound revenge, but I'm not sure why the arc is now serving his character (and the Brotherhood) unless all of them are going to meet by Winterfell.
Jon is going to lead a war on the Boltons, and the white walkers are going to swoop in and buttfuck everyone.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am still asking wtf with not seeing Stannis die..... is he ded? If so why the fuck wouldn't you show him die?

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
I am still asking wtf with not seeing Stannis die..... is he ded? If so why the fuck wouldn't you show him die?
same

when it comes to this show i want to see the death with my own two eyes and hit reverse over the body a dozen times just to be safe..wayy too many theories and plot twists

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As close as it's going to get.

giphy.gif

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is what I don't get about Arya's story about her path in trying to become "no one"

In order to become "no one", you have to completely give up your identity, grudges, etc. So how did she finally become no one after killing the Waif?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is what I don't get about Arya's story about her path in trying to become "no one"

In order to become "no one", you have to completely give up your identity, grudges, etc. So how did she finally become no one after killing the Waif?
Yeah that made no sense

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

She became no one by re-becoming someone.... duh

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

That was strange but even before that, episodes ago, Jaqen kept asking her who she was and who her family was and when she said no one she'd get hit but didn't get hit when she said her name and spoke of her family.

Maybe it's one of those things that is suppose to have a deeper meaning like Jaqen didn't really want her to be no one but help the lost girl who had lost her family and had nobody left to turn to find herself again.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
More than likely no crazy theories will turn out to be true and arya just went to Bravoos to train and Jaquen never really wanted her to become a faceless man. But there is an interesting theory out there now that maybe Arya didnt kill the waif. But Arya actually died and that was the waif wearing Aryas face. If you watch the scene thinking its the waif it makes a bit of sense. Jaquen congratulates her for becoming a faceless man and when the waif said she is arya stark of winterfell that is her accepting her mission. She is being sent to westeros as Arya on a contract to kill someone Arya could get close to, like maybe Jon. The waif spent a lot of time with Arya asking her a lot of personal questions to learn all about her...

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More than likely no crazy theories will turn out to be true and arya just went to Bravoos to train and Jaquen never really wanted her to become a faceless man. But there is an interesting theory out there now that maybe Arya didnt kill the waif. But Arya actually died and that was the waif wearing Aryas face. If you watch the scene thinking its the waif it makes a bit of sense. Jaquen congratulates her for becoming a faceless man and when the waif said she is arya stark of winterfell that is her accepting her mission. She is being sent to westeros as Arya on a contract to kill someone Arya could get close to, like maybe Jon. The waif spent a lot of time with Arya asking her a lot of personal questions to learn all about her...

:kermit:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

So the waif rips off her own face to put on the wall and then puts on Arya's face? Alrighty then.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the waif rips off her own face to put on the wall and then puts on Arya's face? Alrighty then.

Yeah it doesn't really make any sense.

The real question is can Arya use what she learned with Jaqen and still become other people? If she can then damn… that's a extremely powerful ability to have in Westeros.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That was strange but even before that, episodes ago, Jaqen kept asking her who she was and who her family was and when she said no one she'd get hit but didn't get hit when she said her name and spoke of her family.

Maybe it's one of those things that is suppose to have a deeper meaning like Jaqen didn't really want her to be no one but help the lost girl who had lost her family and had nobody left to turn to find herself again.

That's what I was thinking. She was lost and forgot who she was, and by going through what she did with Jaqen she found herself again

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's what I was thinking. She was lost and forgot who she was, and by going through what she did with Jaqen she found herself again

Maybe Jaqen sees the bigger picture and knows the Starks will be instrumental in the real war. He did spend significant time in Westeros and a man is wise....

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Did anyone watch the preview for episode 9?

In one part it would appear during the battle, Davos hears war horns and has this look like "Who da fuq is dat?"

First guess would be Knights of the Vale showing up to help defeat the Boltons.

However, I think it would be interesting if it was Jaime with the Lannister army.... Boltons will assume they are friendly.... very much like in the book when Robb Stark's men were going to take back Winterfell from Theon and Ramsay showed up in their rear with "reinforcements", but he butchered them.

It seems like far out there, but I could see it happening.... Jaime is away from Cersei and Brienne is influencing him right now.... would be very interesting.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone watch the preview for episode 9?

In one part it would appear during the battle, Davos hears war horns and has this look like "Who da fuq is dat?"

First guess would be Knights of the Vale showing up to help defeat the Boltons.

However, I think it would be interesting if it was Jaime with the Lannister army.... Boltons will assume they are friendly.... very much like in the book when Robb Stark's men were going to take back Winterfell from Theon and Ramsay showed up in their rear with "reinforcements", but he butchered them.

It seems like far out there, but I could see it happening.... Jaime is away from Cersei and Brienne is influencing him right now.... would be very interesting.
That letter Sansa sent was deciphered by some people. Was sent to Littlefinger and basically said he promised to protect her so now she wants him to fulfill that promise. She says to send the Knights of the Vale to Winterfell to aid them and she will reward Littlefinger.