Game of Thrones Thread

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a scripted fight between 2 fictional characters on a TV show.

I did not agree with the way they scripted the "fight" and I think it failed to live up to who Ramsay was as a character in the books and in the show.

You guys realize, it is ok to not like the way a scene happens on the show right?

I can dislike the scene, you guys can like the scene..... nothing you say will convince me this was a well written way for Ramsay to go down.

Alrighty then. I thought the whole episode was great. Only thing I would point to was I thought the Giant could have done a lot more damage. And I thought Dany could send at least 1 dragon to help her nephew. She didn't need all 3 for those asshats.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Alrighty then. I thought the whole episode was great. Only thing I would point to was I thought the Giant could have done a lot more damage. And I thought Dany could send at least 1 dragon to help her nephew. She didn't need all 3 for those asshats.

I thought the episode was great, my only major gripe was the showdown between Jon and Ramsay was not to my liking.

Dany can plead ignorance.... she don't know anything about Jon being her fam nor the battle he was in.... woulda been funny doe.... prolly send Tyrion on the dragon she named after Viserys....

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's how I see the rest of the remaining deaths going...

Cersei- killed by Tyrian. As KL is burning down around them Tyrian chokes out his sister.

Tyrian- killed by the fire trying to rescue his already dead nephew.

Tommen- his mommy's fire.

Zombie Mountain- killed by the big dragon in epic fuckn battle.

Davos- killed by Littlefinger as he unravels one of LFs plots.

Littlefinger- Killed by Jon. Sansa smirks again.

Jamie- killed by Bronn. Justice for the kingslayer killed by his own man. Bronn sees it as an opportunity to save his own skin and try and gain favor with who he sees winning the iron thrown.

Bronn- killed by Brienne. After Tyrian witnesses his brother's death Danny lets Tyrian decides Bronn's fate. Brienne, whose still serving Sansa who is now allied to Danny, is given the "privilege" by Tyrian

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Here's how I see the rest of the remaining deaths going...

Cersei- killed by Tyrian. As KL is burning down around them Tyrian chokes out his sister.

Tyrian- killed by the fire trying to rescue his already dead nephew.

Tommen- his mommy's fire.

Zombie Mountain- killed by the big dragon in epic fuckn battle.

Davos- killed by Littlefinger as he unravels one of LFs plots.

Littlefinger- Killed by Jon. Sansa smirks again.

Jamie- killed by Bronn. Justice for the kingslayer killed by his own man. Bronn sees it as an opportunity to save his own skin and try and gain favor with who he sees winning the iron thrown.

Bronn- killed by Brienne. After Tyrian witnesses his brother's death Danny lets Tyrian decides Bronn's fate. Brienne, whose still serving Sansa who is now allied to Danny, is given the "privilege" by Tyrian

Tommen dying in Wildfire I agree.... the rest I don't see it happening.

I think Cersei is going to try to kill the Sparrows with Wildfire, accidentally kill Tommen, and then Jaime or maybe Lancel will choke her to death.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still feel like this scene is telling us something

[video=youtube;l7VuGknEfQY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7VuGknEfQY[/video]

By the time Dany gets to Kings Landing, has Cersei already destroyed the place? Since it's ruined, does she then head to the wall and help Jon Snow defeat the white walkers? Or because there's snow in Kings Landing in this scene, did the White Walkers get to Kings Landing before she did?

Whether it's after the fire Cersei starts or after the Walkers go through, can't say but it looks like the future is not so bright for the odds on favorite. Seems to foreshadow her death with her joining her Khal and son. Type of foreshadowing seen in The Gladiator.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Whether it's after the fire Cersei starts or after the Walkers go through, can't say but it looks like the future is not so bright for the odds on favorite. Seems to foreshadow her death with her joining her Khal and son. Type of foreshadowing seen in The Gladiator.

Lol ending to the entire story is just this depressing murder-rampage of the Wight Walkers.

Night King gives a troll smirk as the last episode cuts out.

Erbody who watched the whole series like "WTF"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol ending to the entire story is just this depressing murder-rampage of the Wight Walkers.

Night King gives a troll smirk as the last episode cuts out.

Erbody who watched the whole series like "WTF"

Can't do all that. It would suck. But saying it looks like Dany dies and knowing how popular she is, they give her that happy kinda death where she just goes off with her family into the night lands.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can see Jon, Sansa, Bran, Jaime and Tyrion surviving all the way through.

FrankenMountain dies by fire. Maybe by dragon. Maybe by the one he burned.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Berries and Hawk, take your fucking pussy ass slap fight to PMs. I don't want to read any more pages of two cucks arguing nonsensical shit.

Milky, way too many people to die in a single season ender. Simply don't see that happening. Not by a long shot.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Tommen dying in Wildfire I agree.... the rest I don't see it happening.

I think Cersei is going to try to kill the Sparrows with Wildfire, accidentally kill Tommen, and then Jaime or maybe Lancel will choke her to death.

That is entirely possible. But I see Arya getting her revenge on the people who killed her father. When it all goes down in this last episode of the season, we will have the Starks kicking the Lannister's and Terell's ass with Sansa, Arya, Jon, and their momma dearest on top of the heap with Cersei, the Mountain, the High Sparrow Tommen, out of the way. Jamie, Margery, Her mom, the White Walkers, the Sand Snakes, Littlefinger, et al will battle next year against the Starks, Dany and their own allies. That will be next year. Then again, maybe Dorne joins Jon and company along with the red witch bitches:)

It is also clear to me that Jamie and his guys will kill Frey and his sons early in the next episode. Brinene touched a nerve with Jamie about his having HONOR. The Freys will want to fillet the Boltons but Jamie made a promise to Briene and he will honor that promise.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think since in many of the major battles we see someone riding in to the save the day at the last minute (thanks a lot for not saying shit to Jon, Sansa) -- Blackwater -> Tyrells, the Wall -> Stannis, Winterfell -> Littlefinger -- I think the season finale will be the Mountain swatting Faith Militant into Blackwater Bay using the High Sparrow as a cricket bat until the Martells come riding in and poison the Lannisters

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think since in many of the major battles we see someone riding in to the save the day at the last minute (thanks a lot for not saying shit to Jon, Sansa) -- Blackwater -> Tyrells, the Wall -> Stannis, Winterfell -> Littlefinger -- I think the season finale will be the Mountain swatting Faith Militant into Blackwater Bay using the High Sparrow as a cricket bat until the Martells come riding in and poison the Lannisters

I wanna see Bronn get laid with one of the Sand Snakes. Maybe he arranges an orgy with Pod and the Imp? Bronn and Podrick have to get laid this season! It is inhumane for them not to get laid!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Berries and Hawk, take your fucking pussy ass slap fight to PMs. I don't want to read any more pages of two cucks arguing nonsensical shit.

Milky, way too many people to die in a single season ender. Simply don't see that happening. Not by a long shot.

Yeah, there may be one major death in this episode and as someone mentioned earlier, it could easily be the Freys....but I'm going to bet on Melissandre getting the treatment from Davos as he has figured out what she did to the Stannis's daughter. Mereen is a done storyline now, as is the Iron Islands(for this season), King's Landing will probably see a secondary figure die off(if they end it like they do in books..which looks likely given Varys going off on trip), Winterfell is done this season, Castle Black may get sacked but does anyone give 2 shits about the Men in Black anymore now that Snow is gone?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does the Hound have a role in the final episode or maybe they show a brief glimpse of him stealing chicken as a set up for next season. Possible he bumps into Arya and they decide to team up to kill Cirsei.but just a tease for next season.

So much going on would the final episode not even show Arya or the Hound?:thinking:

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Haha. I didn't mean in just one episode. I meant the entire series. Not that more wont die in the entire show just some ways I'd like to see characters die.

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Where the fuck was Ghost?

I feel like HBO has royally fucked up the Iron Island story line.

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
Where the fuck was Ghost?

I feel like HBO has royally fucked up the Iron Island story line.

I wondered the same thing and after a little googling it turns out that as per the director: they totally blew out their CGI budget on the dragons and the battle scenes so it came down to a choice of Ghost or Wun Wun.