Game of Thrones Thread

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Haha. I didn't mean in just one episode. I meant the entire series. Not that more wont die in the entire show just some ways I'd like to see characters die.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

I got what you posted. I don't know why Xero got his panties in a twist.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Berries and Hawk, take your fucking pussy ass slap fight to PMs. I don't want to read any more pages of two cucks arguing nonsensical shit.

Milky, way too many people to die in a single season ender. Simply don't see that happening. Not by a long shot.

He didn't mean that all those would die next Sunday, genius. As for not liking what I post, put me on ignore if your panties are in a bunch.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where the fuck was Ghost?

I feel like HBO has royally fucked up the Iron Island story line.
Only 2 of the Stark Direwolves left and you want to put 1 in a battle to die? Jon's a better pet owner than that.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Wah. Wah. Wah. It was an excellent ending. Ramsey showed his true colors and when his assortment of tricks ran out, he got the shit kicked out of him in the battle of bastards and eaten by his loyal beasts.

Fair is fair my friend, I feel like you're being a little too rough with this post.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ghost was back at the holiday inn express where sansa and littlefinger's army apparently stayed the night before on the king's road

-- tapatalkin'!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here's a twist-- what if the show is wrapping lady stoneheart's vengefulness into sansa and she becomes a new cersei type

-- tapatalkin'!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's a twist-- what if the show is wrapping lady stoneheart's vengefulness into sansa and she becomes a new cersei type

-- tapatalkin'!
Ramsay did say there's a part of him in her. Some may take that to mean she's pregnant with his baby. I took it to mean that sick twisted thing that makes one enjoy seeing their enemies suffer.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ramsay did say there's a part of him in her. Some may take that to mean she's pregnant with his baby. I took it to mean that sick twisted thing that makes one enjoy seeing their enemies suffer.

that's why I brought it up. It won't be the end of it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

-- tapatalkin'!

Yeah. I said about the same thing the other day. Sansa is acquiring a real dark side to her and next season could indeed play a vengeful bitch. I also think that she will kill her cousin and Littlefinger next season.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't know if I'd call her a bitch (yet, anyway).

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does the Hound have a role in the final episode or maybe they show a brief glimpse of him stealing chicken as a set up for next season. Possible he bumps into Arya and they decide to team up to kill Cirsei.but just a tease for next season.

So much going on would the final episode not even show Arya or the Hound?:thinking:

You never know, do you? We know that Arya is planning a trip but I doubt the Hound will be in this episode. I think that he will somehow hook-up with Lady Stoneheart and the Knights without banners.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I really doubt that they take a story line with her preggers with Ramsey's kid. No way she'd have that kid and I doubt that the whole idea of an abortion would be brought up because it would offend a lot of viewers.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really doubt that they take a story line with her preggers with Ramsey's kid. No way she'd have that kid and I doubt that the whole idea of an abortion would be brought up because it would offend a lot of viewers.

It comes up a fair number of times in da books FYI.... they have something called Moon tea which the maseters brew.... it seems to either prevent or terminate pregnancy.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It comes up a fair number of times in da books FYI.... they have something called Moon tea which the maseters brew.... it seems to either prevent or terminate pregnancy.
Cersei used it to abort the one legitimate child she had with Robert

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
She could just marry another and claim it was their baby. What do you think LF wants from her?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
people might get a clue when the baby comes out looking like kirk cameron

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I forgot about that. Yeah, you are right about the moon tea. Maybe they would have her take it?