CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they would do his bidding, and he is kind of a dick

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
they would do his bidding, and he is kind of a dick
I was thinking he'd be taken care of in short order but maybe they build him up to be the big villain next season only to take him out in one of the last 2 episodes.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;0M_hhVg9XUE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M_hhVg9XUE[/video]

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
85059381.jpg

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Whether he did or didn't order the attack, he still hears all the whispers, no? Why no warning before the sudden departure? She says if you are a true friend of the Queen, you have nothing to fear from me. Clearly he is afraid.

Who kills him?

Yeah, that was a pretty profound scene when she laid it on him and then he bugs out quickly and say how that he and the Imp need friends. Something in his past scares the shit out of him. We don't know what he is scared of. My guess is that he will try and conspire with Margery and her mom and try and save Tommen in the process. I also think that he fails and will die.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
in the show, didn't they establish his little birds are all homeless kids? maybe he was having a hard time finding as many in meereen or vaes dothrak

That, also didn't the Mountain's chemist refer to how he recruited the little birds for his own purposes?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I doubt heavily that this scenario will ever end up in this series. It would take way to long to develop and explain.

I disagree. book readers said that about the battle of blackwater, the tower of the dead, etc. but then I don't really care either

-- tapatalkin'!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
fuk this shit

45155-Godzilla-fuck-this-gif-yoYL.gif

these feggits kill everyone I like I'm starting too hate this gd show

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Jaime Lannister) and Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen) are all set to earn $500,000 per episode for seasons 7 and 8 of the show in a report released on the cusp of season 6's finale, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Is the acress that plays Cersei is set to make 500,000 an episode next season and season 8, I doubt she dies in the season finale like some people are predicting.

Last edited:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is the acress that plays Cersei is set to make 500,000k an episode next season and season, I doubt she dies in the season finale like some people are predicting.

Lol 500k for what, flashbacks?

I agree.... so this might mean Cersei survives the finale and Tyrion is the one to choke her to death later in the story.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is the acress that plays Cersei is set to make 500,000k an episode next season and season, I doubt she dies in the season finale like some people are predicting.

Yeah, I take that back unless she's like Derrick Rose and just gets paid a lot to sit it out.

Think Tommen dies and other innocents when she sets the city on fire. Den she be even more hated next season and they can kill her at the end... after they got their money's worth.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It just wouldn't be fair to take any more of an advantage than he already has.

I have a feeling the Giant is dead in the books by this point in the story and never winds up taking part in the battle, so in the show they had to include him, but not make him turn the whole tide of the battle by killing 500 dudes with a telephone pole.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a feeling the Giant is dead in the books by this point in the story and never winds up taking part in the battle, so in the show they had to include him, but not make him turn the whole tide of the battle by killing 500 dudes with a telephone pole.

Would certainly explain why he didn't do more damage than he did. He looked big enough to just stomp that whole wall out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Would certainly explain why he didn't do more damage than he did. He looked big enough to just stomp that whole wall out.

I agree.... And he could have carried a srs arrow shield to protect not only himself but alot of troops behind him.

I don't think there will be 2 battles at Winterfell in the books.... I think Stannis and Jon fight 1 battle at Winterfell and the Giant won't be there.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Good point.