Game of Thrones Thread

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok well besides your feeling.... Varys has said hes all-in on planting Dany on the throne.... he wouldn't of bailed on King's Landing and went to Mereen with Tyrion otherwise.

In the book and show he has done nothing but support Dany.
Varys has not supported Dany in the books. He swapped Baby Aegon with a peasant baby and he and Illyrio have been plotting to put Young Griff on the Iron Throne. Im not sure if Young Griff is legit or a Blackfyre. No one expected Dany to become what she is now. Whereas Young Griff has been groomed for years.

Last edited:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Varys has not supported Dany in the books. He swapped Baby Aegon with a peasant baby and he and Illyrio have been plotting to put Young Griff on the Iron Throne. Im not sure if Young Griff is legit or a Blackfyre.

Aha exactly as that last video I posted said, the Blackfyre theory.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Varys has not supported Dany in the books. He swapped Baby Aegon with a peasant baby and he and Illyrio have been plotting to put Young Griff on the Iron Throne. Im not sure if Young Griff is legit or a Blackfyre. No one expected Dany to become what she is now. Whereas Young Griff has been groomed for years.

Any chance Young Griff shows up? I am doubting it.

I thought Varys helped keep Dany alive in the books? Maybe not.

In any case in the show he seems to be doing nothing but supporting her.

You know Varys told Tyrion he was going to meet someone in Westeros.... maybe dis da big Young Griff reveal.... maybe they skip all the shit out by Mereen and just reveal him in Westeros and he starts off in Griffins Roost.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Euron becomes the Ramsey of next season. He'll find ways to fuck over Dany and become stronger and stronger while he does it. Eventually he'll get fucked up too though.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Euron becomes the Ramsey of next season. He'll find ways to fuck over Dany and become stronger and stronger while he does it. Eventually he'll get fucked up too though.

Sent from my davenport using my teleporter

Euron definitely gonna be a villain, but he aint got the sick side Ramsay had.... he lusts for power like Cersei, but he has yet to show a horrific rape/torture/murder side like Ramsay or Joffrey.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance Young Griff shows up? I am doubting it.

I thought Varys helped keep Dany alive in the books? Maybe not.

In any case in the show he seems to be doing nothing but supporting her.

You know Varys told Tyrion he was going to meet someone in Westeros.... maybe dis da big Young Griff reveal.... maybe they skip all the shit out by Mereen and just reveal him in Westeros and he starts off in Griffins Roost.

Think they bring him later. They do it purposely to keep Viewers in the dark about Varys. I knew he was up to something and wasn't really supporting anyone we've seen. Kinda like LF, prefers to pit his enemies against one another and have them kill each other off.

Then when Tommen dies, there will be many laying claim and the big war will be fought. Varys be like, this is the true heir to the throne. Then LF says no man has more power than I. Who dare oppose my great army? Then Dany say I dare motha fucka.

Then Jon says, hold up LF, you ain't fighting for the iron throne. You used my sister... errr cousin and then had her killed when you didn't need her anymore. I've come for vengeance. Prepare to die. And then LF gets beheaded.

Then Dany says hey Jon, you are my nephew, come hop on this dragon and ride with me. Together we will crush Varys and the Blackfyre army and take what is ours.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Think they bring him later. They do it purposely to keep Viewers in the dark about Varys. I knew he was up to something and wasn't really supporting anyone we've seen. Kinda like LF, prefers to pit his enemies against one another and have them kill each other off.

Then when Tommen dies, there will be many laying claim and the big war will be fought. Varys be like, this is the true heir to the throne. Then LF says no man has more power than I. Who dare oppose my great army? Then Dany say I dare motha fucka.

Then Jon says, hold up LF, you ain't fighting for the iron throne. You used my sister... errr cousin and then had her killed when you didn't need her anymore. I've come for vengeance. Prepare to die. And then LF gets beheaded.

Then Dany says hey Jon, you are my nephew, come hop on this dragon and ride with me. Together we will crush Varys and the Blackfyre army and take what is ours.

Keep in mind at some point all of them have to go "Hey guize the Ice Zombies are thru the Wall and their gonna kill all of us"

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Euron definitely gonna be a villain, but he aint got the sick side Ramsay had.... he lusts for power like Cersei, but he has yet to show a horrific rape/torture/murder side like Ramsay or Joffrey.

I think, as oletard said, he fucks some shit up with that dragon horn then Dany crushes him and reclaims her dragons halfway through the season.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Varys wants to ensure a Targeyrn ruling the world. And yes he did save both Dany and the baby.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, that was a pretty profound scene when she laid it on him and then he bugs out quickly and say how that he and the Imp need friends. Something in his past scares the shit out of him. We don't know what he is scared of. My guess is that he will try and conspire with Margery and her mom and try and save Tommen in the process. I also think that he fails and will die.

She seems to know all about him, even his true intentions. When she says if you're a true friend of the Queen you have nothing to fear from me, she knows he's not a true friend of the Queen.

Last edited:

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aha exactly as that last video I posted said, the Blackfyre theory.

Was it Illyrio that somehow got the dragon eggs and gave them to Dany? He was a merchant in the books I think?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Varys is the most difficult character to figure out, I think. I've read some theories that it's another Targaryen he'll get behind and support for a run at the Iron Throne.

Not enough episodes remaining in the series for that to play out.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
I think that the Kingslayer will slay Frey personally. Brohn will probably kill his sons. I think that there will end up being four armies when next season begins. We will see the Lannisters and Terells and what remains of the Freys as one army. Then you will have Jon Snow and the Northerners band. The third will be Khalesi and friends. ANd the 4th will be the Undead.

THe Lannisters and Terell's will destroy Dorne next season. MOther of Dragons will eliminate the Greyjoys. And Jon and company will use dragon glass to defeat the Undead creeps.

What about the other mega-powerful army (and storyline) that has been completely ignored for a few seasons - the Iron Bank? Wonder if they make an appearance.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not enough episodes remaining in the series for that to play out.

Last I heard there were 2 more seasons, one 6 episode season, one 7 episode season. 13 episodes total after 6 ends. Then of course all parties involved in the production will refuse the giant trucks filled with cash and end it there.

So many times entertainment big wigs bail on paying audiences that are begging for more content, then just move on to other less profitable projects due to their integrity and respect for the original material.

That is adorable! So much misplaced respect for the noble entertainment industry.

This guy.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
85059381.jpg

The big fella has serious depth perception issues, or needs corrective lenses b/c he was flailing his arms about 6 feet over the heads of dudes that had formed the harpoon-circle around him.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
No one kills the Freys. The Mad Queen claims the throne. Jon Targaryen, King of the North. Team Dany on the way to cast the Mad Queen down.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Damn good episode